FS/FT: Fs/Ft Li Ning N50ii S-type, Yehlex 3800, Carbonex 018ch

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Boggieeiggob, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boggieeiggob

Boggieeiggob Regular Member

Hi all, I have the following racquets for sale or trade. [/COLOR]

Yonex Carbonex 018ch. Strung with bg65 (I think), few scuff marks (condition 8/10), ch coded and has black pu Yonex replacement grip. Should be 3u, I think G4 Looking for £20. Does not come with case.

Yehlex Triotec Woven 3800. Factory strung, Yonex over grip over I think original grip. 4UG4, and a few chips (condition 8.5/10). Looking for around £55. Comes with case.

Li Ning N50ii. Strung with NS95 black at 27lbs, I think it's lost a little tension (1/2lbs). Has ZJstar replacement grip and only 1 major chip but a few other tiny chips (condition 7/10). Looking for £75. Comes with case.

All prices firm
    For first 2 racquets sold or traded away, I will include either black or white (buyers choice) of Li Ning 3-piece over grip.
    Willing to sell all 3 for £140, and will include both packets of the grips with the racquets.

All pictures here because I don't know how to attatch photos to a post
    http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/Ba...?sort=3&page=1

Open to trade offers, so post here or pm me but no low balling please. I am interested in the following though
    Victor: BS12 (blue) 4U, TK3800, or TK Iron Man.
    Also, if anyone has the Li Ning M73 (just the racquet and case, no need for bag, hat, towel and CD), I'll swap my N50II+Yehlex 3800 for your M73. M73 MUST be in mint condition though (10 or 9.5/10 condition).
    Please prove authenticity of racquets for any trade offers~
    London COD only as shipping is a nightmare for me.

Any questions feel free to post here or pm me
    Thanks for looking

2. Boggieeiggob

Boggieeiggob Regular Member

starting new thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.