Armotech 900 Power LCW Edition Racquet

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by Teck King, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Teck King

Teck King New Member

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm trying to purchase a used racquet I'm and I'm sure if this is a real racquet or not. If any of you could please help me identify. image.jpg image-1.jpg image-2.jpg

2. Knicknack

Knicknack Regular Member

Wrong place. The racket seems legit but you need to show the code on the cone and shaft so people can help.

3. fiq_axis

fiq_axis Regular Member

No need. It's original n you can play with it. ^_^

4. Knicknack

Knicknack Regular Member

I guess you judge on the mark of the yonex logo at the bottom? Still checking the code is more reliable ;)

5. rongxinge

rongxinge New Member

agree.No need. It's original n you can play with it.[​IMG]

6. MjölnirSlinger

MjölnirSlinger Regular Member

AFAIK, for new and used, Yonex SP-coded rackets, it is suffice to verify its authenticity just by looking at the;

1. SUNRISE HOLOGRAM STICKER and
    2. YONEX RAINBOW-EFFECT STICKER (for newer models, not quite sure for which year and model) / YONEX GOLD STICKER (for older generation, same thing here).

All these stickers are located on grip cone.

You ONLY need to check the code IF one or more of those YONEX (HOLOGRAM, RAINBOW-EFFECT / GOLD) STICKERS had been TAMPERED.

If you trust in the reliability of code-checking, you might as well have a reference library of Yonex's SHAFT and CONE codes that are well kept and organized in your archive. Because the 'reliabilitiness' of code-checking is meant by ensuring the checked codes (SHAFT and CONE) is correlating with your reference.

As for myself, if the stickers look good, it is fine.

I ONLY need to be worry if there's a slight peel on the edges of any of the stickers mentioned. And as far as i'm concerned, these stickers are difficult to peel off.

7. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Shouldn't the weight, etc. engraving be white? Other than that first impression looks alright

[video=youtube;1juZpivhFO0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1juZpivhFO0[/video]

#7 demolidor, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  8. fiq_axis

fiq_axis Regular Member

Nope. As for me, i have encountered to many yonex fake rackets. The easiest way to detect it is by seeing sunrise hologram. That sticker is being used for many years ago and i haven't seen fake using that sticker except the older sunrise on the handle.

9. MjölnirSlinger

Could it be the view as oppose to the engraving has a dark background making it appear black?

From the video posted, the engraving seems to appear a tad dark of shade.

Screenshot_2013-08-14-05-37-55-1.jpg

Here's a clearer pictures;

yonex-armortec-900-power-lcw-elincollection-1210-17-ElinCollection@15-1.jpg

Ref: http://www.lelong.com.my/yonex-armortec-900-power-lcw-elincollection-116830582-2013-10-Sale-P.htm (elincollection is a reputable company in Malaysia)

2cffexg.jpg

Ref: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php/105747-Armortec-900-Power-LCW-edition

Sorry for the terribly late post.

10. MjölnirSlinger

It seems like in this thread, there's only two of us (SP-Coded users) who are really relying on the holographic sticker.