User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eckonovember View Post
    This what I used...I believe there was a gel applicator as well but I opted for the liquid version the second time around and found that it worked better for me. As visor mentioned, make sure you get rid of the dead skin, otherwise it's useless. I used a nail clipper (plier style) and removed the skin so that there was sort of a hole where I can drip the liquid in. I put it on every morning and before I go to bed. Also, use duct tape to cover it up.
    Once you dropped it in the whole did it sting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    Hey so I have like three plantar warts I've been treating them with these medical pads but they do remove the wart but it seems it looks so far inside my foot I have no clue what to do I might see a doctor soon , I'm only like 14 DDD:< kinda paranoid never had this before
    Hey Exert! Sorry you're having this issue, but don't be too discouraged. Although plantar warts can be a pain they're not THAT hard to get rid of. I had one for two years without having success in killing it, but found a three pronged treatment that worked well for me. Basically it consisted of covering the wart with duct tape (better known as the duct tape method lol) almost 24/7, doing epsom salt soaks most days and then finally applying salicylic acid pads (like Dr. Scholl's type pads). It took about 3 weeks of treatment and I was able to get rid of the little pain in the butt and have no scar, mark or residual pain at this point. It's been gone for over 7 months now.

You can read through the blog I created documenting the treatment with before and after photos for more info if you're still having issues with the wart. Or I'd be happy to answer any questions here as well.

http://stubbornwart.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2