User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Foot discomfort plantar wart...

Hey so I have like three plantar warts I've been treating them with these medical pads but they do remove the wart but it seems it looks so far inside my foot I have no clue what to do I might see a doctor soon , I'm only like 14 DDD:< kinda paranoid never had this before

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Make sure you use the strongest ones daily ... 27% salicylic acid plaster.

Then pick off the dead white skin with your fingernails or nail cutter every few days until you get rid of the root or until you don't see anymore black dots remaining.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post

Then pick off the dead white skin with your fingernails or nail cutter every few days until you get rid of the root or until you don't see anymore black dots remaining.
    Okay thank you (:, these things are gross DDD:<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

use over the counter wart freeze kit for quick solution and make sure to hold the freeze applicator for over 60 seconds. In the manual listed applying time (< than 40 second) is not longer enough to kill the virus. It may require few trials for a full recovery. Acid pad methed is a slow process after few months of not working I switched to freeze kit and it works for me after two times of use it.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BD-Fan View Post
    use over the counter wart freeze kit for quick solution and make sure to hold the freeze applicator for over 60 seconds. In the manual listed applying time (&lt; than 40 second) is not longer enough to kill the virus. It may require few trials for a full recovery. Acid pad methed is a slow process after few months of not working I switched to freeze kit and it works for me after two times of use it.
    Do you know if the liquid paint on one is effective? Sure I'll try it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It works for me but you make sure hold the freeze applicator for more than 60 seconds. I suffered the plantar wart virus a year a ago myself and tried different kind of methods only liquid freeze worked for me.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use 40% salicylic acid that's better right?

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yep..........

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This what I used...I believe there was a gel applicator as well but I opted for the liquid version the second time around and found that it worked better for me. As visor mentioned, make sure you get rid of the dead skin, otherwise it's useless. I used a nail clipper (plier style) and removed the skin so that there was sort of a hole where I can drip the liquid in. I put it on every morning and before I go to bed. Also, use duct tape to cover it up.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eckonovember View Post
    This what I used...I believe there was a gel applicator as well but I opted for the liquid version the second time around and found that it worked better for me. As visor mentioned, make sure you get rid of the dead skin, otherwise it's useless. I used a nail clipper (plier style) and removed the skin so that there was sort of a hole where I can drip the liquid in. I put it on every morning and before I go to bed. Also, use duct tape to cover it up.
    Oh I see I'm currently using compound W like those pads , tomorrow I'm going to get the freeze one or that one, thank you guys for really helping me I appreciate it, these warts are annoying .-.

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Freeze Off is the one you can get. Use it for a good 1.5min. But gotta warn you, it's gonna hurt and you only start timing when it starts hurting.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freeze Off is the one you can get. Use it for a good 1.5min. But gotta warn you, it's gonna hurt and you only start timing when it starts hurting.
    Oh my :00000000 well pain endurance LOL

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eckonovember View Post
    Just bought it (: I'll try it out thanks

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That's not the one. Don't open it yet. Tomorrow get it exchanged for Freeze Off.

http://compoundw.com/products/freeze...removal-system
    Last edited by visor; 08-07-2013 at 01:17 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not the one. Don't open it yet. Tomorrow get it exchanged for Freeze Off.

http://compoundw.com/products/freeze...removal-system
    Awwww dammit ): my mom already bought it and opened it and used it for me, yah I tried to convince her to get the freeze off but nope DDD:&lt;, actually the liquid is doing quite well I can't really feel any pain when I walk

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Exert View Post
    Awwww dammit ): my mom already bought it and opened it and used it for me, yah I tried to convince her to get the freeze off but nope DDD:&lt;, actually the liquid is doing quite well I can't really feel any pain when I walk
    That freeze off stuff never even touched my plantar warts (cluster 3 like you). Used it double the frequency and nothing. I have been using that bazooka 26% acid stuff for about a month and it eats away at your dead skin/wart to the point where their is a big indent, but still the wart is there in deep. Think you just need to keep at it but forget about that freeze rubbish imo.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah it's going at it right now I can say it's working pretty good so far, it's 17% salicylic acid

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast