User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 62
  1. #35
    Regular Member diverdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What about the off the shelf blue BS12?

  2. #36
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    10,135
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you think vt80 is too flexy, you won't like bs12.

  3. #37
    Regular Member diverdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    If you think vt80 is too flexy, you won't like bs12.
    VT80 is HH which makes the shaft feel flexy. BS12 is even so the shaft shouldnt feel as flexy? Or does it?

  4. #38
    Regular Member Mark A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    St Helens, UK
    Posts
    4,583
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diverdan View Post
    VT80 is HH which makes the shaft feel flexy. BS12 is even so the shaft shouldnt feel as flexy? Or does it?
    The BS12 is a medium, so it won't be any stiffer than a VT80.

    Next stop from a VT80 is a VT-ZF, I'm afraid... or you can get something stiff with an even balance. Like an Arc 11.

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    HK
    Posts
    4,216
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WYH lost G1.. i don't believe it...

  6. #40
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,830
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxout View Post
    or ... you can go and try an "old" racquet called Yonex Carbonex 20 (or Carbonex 20sp) ...

    It may be "old" but it may be just what you are looking for ... happens to me ...
    Just for you they are releasing a new colour this year (Cab 20 new colour to leave out any doubt)

    In the meanwhile, back on topic:

    Name:  24022011070 (Small).jpg
Views: 384
Size:  73.4 KB

    For lack of availability of the above, the Ti-10 LTD wouldn't be a huge mistake if you can get it for a good price. Seeing as it went for practically nothing at that warehouse sale in Singapore, there might be some sales in the buy & sell (not that I particularly recall seeing one). Haven't tried it though so can't tell if it actually differs from the 3rd gen as some had claimed (iirc) ...
    Last edited by demolidor; 08-08-2013 at 04:59 PM.

  7. #41
    Regular Member diverdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How about any of the adidas range?

  8. #42
    Regular Member Mark A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    St Helens, UK
    Posts
    4,583
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diverdan View Post
    How about any of the adidas range?
    The Adidas - the ones we're going to get over here, anyway - don't cover much of a range. There's really only

    stiff-headheavy (APP),
    stiff-even (AZP),
    medium-headheavy (APT),
    and medium-even (AZT).

  9. #43
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diverdan View Post
    How about any of the adidas range?
    Please try the Kumpoo Powershot F3700 Middle. This is a highend racket that have good
    qualities for doubles play.

  10. #44
    Regular Member diverdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow. Such a mine field. Does anyone want to send me a bag of rackets to try? What I am looking for is somwthing similar to my MX80 4U but with a bit more power. Maybe something with a bit more flex and head weight.

  11. #45
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    10,135
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^ Probably 4u mxjjs or xp70 (85/300).
    (I used to love playing with my 4u mx80 btw.)
    Last edited by visor; 08-18-2013 at 05:51 PM.

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diverdan View Post
    Wow. Such a mine field. Does anyone want to send me a bag of rackets to try? What I am looking for is somwthing similar to my MX80 4U but with a bit more power. Maybe something with a bit more flex and head weight.
    Why don't you go for the Arcsaber FB - the hottest racket at the recent world
    championship - used by 2 champions and a runner up. Ratchanok Intanon, Mohd Ahsan and Morgenson played brilliantly with this racket - wonderful control with awsome power.

  13. #47
    Regular Member diverdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    ^ Probably 4u mxjjs or xp70 (85/300).
    (I used to love playing with my 4u mx80 btw.)
    Yeah the 4u mx80 is a great racket. I really like it but it does lack a bit of oomph.

    FB will end up ripping my shoulder out. If anyone has one and wants to loan it to me I would be grateful.

  14. #48
    Regular Member gundamzaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Santa Clara County, California, USA
    Posts
    2,508
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Just for you they are releasing a new colour this year (Cab 20 new colour to leave out any doubt)

    In the meanwhile, back on topic:

    Name:  24022011070 (Small).jpg
Views: 384
Size:  73.4 KB

    For lack of availability of the above, the Ti-10 LTD wouldn't be a huge mistake if you can get it for a good price. Seeing as it went for practically nothing at that warehouse sale in Singapore, there might be some sales in the buy & sell (not that I particularly recall seeing one). Haven't tried it though so can't tell if it actually differs from the 3rd gen as some had claimed (iirc) ...

    wait, are you kidding or are you serious that they have a new color for a new cab20???

  15. #49
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    10,135
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diverdan View Post
    Yeah the 4u mx80 is a great racket. I really like it but it does lack a bit of oomph.

    FB will end up ripping my shoulder out. If anyone has one and wants to loan it to me I would be grateful.
    Why would it rip your shoulder... its 10g lighter?

  16. #50
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Why would it rip your shoulder... its 10g lighter?
    Yup, Arc FB is 5u man!!

  17. #51
    Regular Member diverdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Why would it rip your shoulder... its 10g lighter?
    Less resistance may lead to dislocation type injuries. Havent you ever thrown something light which made your shoulder hurt?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •