Review on Victor Pro Court Shuttles -- New

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by eesree, Aug 6, 2013.

1. eesree

eesree Regular Member

Hello guys,

I am holding a small tournament locally here for a few recreational players and am trying to do so on a small budget...:crying:

I have found these 'new' and 'cheap' training shuttles by Victor called Victor Pro Court Shuttles and could really use some advice on how good they are...;)

P.S. If someone has a jist of how many shuttles I should buy I would greatly appreciate it (if they are delicate or good; because they say training shuttles they should last i think :confused::confused::confused:). Of course here I mean about --- shuttles for --- games on average nothing more specific as its my first time :p organising.

Thanks & Regards:
    Me xD

2. eesree

eesree Regular Member

3. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Victor Pro Court shuttles are really aweful. IMO it's wasting your money to buy the cheapest shuttle out there because it won't be durable or will be very bad in terms of consistence and flight characteristics.

If you are so tight in budget, you can write that all players at the tournament spend their own shuttles! It's pretty normal for lower level tournaments. So you can spend the money for prices, court etc.

4. eesree

eesree Regular Member

Honestly i'm not that used to purchasing feather shuttles as my club does for me, so not sure of what the speed settings would differ :eek: , I would like something close to the yonex as 30 shuttle speed. I mean I would like to get something that is good value for the money less than 15 if possible...

I mean i would like to use this website if possible as i get a small discount :rolleyes:

http://www.tennisnuts.com/shop/badmi...ttlecocks.html

Though would you be able to provide me with the best cost efficient shuttles or such which would be ideal for me? if you have any websites which sell it for cheap/have discount i would very much appreciate that aswell xD.:cool:

5. eesree

eesree Regular Member

6. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

Victor Pro Court are cheap and its quality is low as well. Worst shuttle I ever played. Even RSL No. 5 are better.

7. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    I don't understand your problem. I never heard about a low level tournament of a club which provides feather shuttles.
    You can solve the problem, if you write in the announcement that everybody must bring their own shuttles. No normal club can provide shuttles for a tournament. But I seems that you are immune to suggestions.

Well, a good shuttle which good characteristics and durablity will cost an amount of money. You can't get a cheap shuttle which is as good as AS 30. Brand doesn't matter and the Li Ning ones won't save your problem.

Please understand: Cheap shuttles means that you need more shuttles because of the durability and consistence.
    Good shuttles means that you will need less shuttles, because they are more consistent and more durable.

Go for RSL. Forget Victor, Li Ning and Victor. I would recommend the RSL No. 1.

8. jokewhere

jokewhere New Member

Cheap shuttles means that you need more shuttles because of the durability and consistence.[​IMG]

9. Rimano

Rimano Regular Member

Ashaway Bird2, I think this shuttle is a better alternative than cheap feathers.