User Tag List

Thread: Li Ning Racquet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Li Ning Racquet

I'm in China for the duration of the month and I was looking to get a new racquet but I'm not familiar with LiNing racquets. Looking for a racquet that is good at defending and dropping with overall good control and is fast. I was hoping to find something not too expensive as well. My play style is more defensive with quick returns and attacks. Thanks!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

sounds like you want everything, N90, N80, and N50. those are the li ning rackets i own and i think overall they attack well and they defend well....partially because i was playing against my younger sister when i was using them....hope this helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I see, thanks for the input. I've actually been looking at the n70 and the n50. Can anyone give any insight on these rackets?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

N50 1st gen is so far a very good racket, both in attack and defense. It's more all-round type. Never tried N70 but based on being Cai Yun preference racket, then i assumed it must be a little bit toward head heavy. N90 is said to be quite demanding, especially if you play is fast-pace game. All li ning N series are priced way too high for any average players to buy, not to say the paint job isn't so creative. Since you are in Chine, i'd recommend to go for Kason Twister F9 (similar to N50) or Twister C7 ( pretty much identical with N70) or perhaps TSF series Kason Twister/TSF series is also very good racket and priced reasonably. For comparison, a pair of N50 or N70 would get you 3pcs of F9 or C7. Also, you might wanna consider Victor racket... price ain't that different with Kason too. Only go for Li Ning if you have too much money to spend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was looking at the n90 but its way out of my price range, the n70 and n50 version 1 and 2 are more affordable IMO. I haven't seen any Kason rackets but I'll look around for them.