Upgrade from Voltric 70

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by NoDaddyStop, Aug 9, 2013.

1. NoDaddyStop

NoDaddyStop Regular Member

I own a 4U Voltric 70 for quite sometimes now. On good days it seems to be a little flexy for me. I want to buy an upgrade from it to have a smashy day when I'm feeling good. I don't mind a head heavier racket, but not by much and not too stiff like an MX80. Had quite a bad experience with it. Other than that, I play double mostly and is the type of all-round player with good handling at the net :) Thanks folks

2. Laas1

Laas1 Regular Member

I would recommend you the Voltric Z-force. Its more stiff and heavier. Its also great for smashing! I have one myself and i really like it. And it also really works in both doubles and singles for me. :)

3. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    vt80 or vtzf, i dont see it as upgrade, just something different, one is not better than the other, just different.

vtzf is a bit stiffer, but still kinda flexible for me, but def not as flexible as the vt70. enjoy :)

4. Shinichi

Shinichi Regular Member

Teacher
    Time to go for the VZF

5. dinitial

dinitial Regular Member

I would recommend you first try a few rackets (if you can). Like the Voltric 80, Arcsaber 10, Armortec 900 Power. Al these rackets are a little different, but it should be a good way to find your backup/main racket. The 3u Voltric 70 has more power than the 4u version.

6. NoDaddyStop

NoDaddyStop Regular Member

I used to own an ARC10 and did not like it at all. Was not as fast as the Bravesword series. Then I switched to the BS LYD. It was truely a gem but broke 2 of them in clashed. Finally got this Voltric 70 and it was a delight to play with, not very fast nor super powerful but it was a trustee all-rounder. May be I should move up to the Voltric ZF and see how things go. I tried the 3U version and it was not that hard to play with, although I dropped my defense quite a bit. I wonder if the 4U version will work better for me.

7. douhaole

douhaole New Member

good info,The 3u Voltric 70 has more power than the 4u version. thanks [​IMG]

8. amleto

amleto Regular Member

should consider mx-70/mx-jjs

9. DuckFeet

DuckFeet Regular Member

Computer rebooter
    Mx60 felt the same as LYD to me, from what I could tell in 5 minutes with soggy strings on the LYD.

10. rawtiger

rawtiger Regular Member

Self Employed
    I switch between Voltric 70 (3U & 4U) and Kason F9. Both feel good, and depending on my opponents, I'd choose either VT70(3U)/F9 for Power or VT70(4U) for speed. Liked all of them.

11. AezranHakim

AezranHakim Regular Member

Office Boy
    VTZF on a 4U setup all day long! :D

12. onemok

onemok Regular Member

My voltric 70 broke by clash with my friend who play with hos left hand. So frustrated and im looking for another one but many shops have no more stock and they are no longer order this vt70. Very hard to find vt70 with 50% discount like e-lin shop gave. Many shops which still have this stock sell more than 400 ringgit

13. Warlock86

Warlock86 Regular Member

Give mx90 a try

14. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    maybe the voltric70 was the first voltric that i bought when the line was introduced, but it is still my favorite voltric tho i have a zforce 2012 ltd and a voltric3 2012 ltd. i just love the contrast between the almost all black frame with the thicker area being white which reminded me of the Prince tennis rackets i have back in early 2000.