How to reset VR1 & VR2. Anyone can help me please?

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by arrguz, Aug 12, 2013.

1. arrguz

arrguz Regular Member

businessman
    Can anyone help me how to reset the vr1 & vr2 in my eagnas combo 5060 auto stringing machine. The problem is the minimum tension that it can only pull by now is 28lbs. Below that cannot already. And also if 28lbs it is very slow both cross and main. Hope there's someone out there can help me with this problem. Please help me. Thank you

2. Alexccs

Alexccs Regular Member

Stringer ES8protech
    I have no idea how to reset it or if it can be reset. But you can try to use a small screwdriver to adjust the potentiometer "VR1". Turn this potentiometer "VR1" counterclockwise To reduce the tension. Good luck.

3. arrguz

arrguz Regular Member

businessman
    Thanks man,, I always do that for calibrating. And it works. But the problem is the minimum tension now that it can strung is 28lbs,,,below 28 cannot. And if 28tension the pulling is very sloww,,,hope there's someone out there help me fix this problem. Before even 20lbs can do and the pulling is fast. Now minimum 28lbs both cross and main:( please HELP

4. arrguz

arrguz Regular Member

businessman
    anyone has an idea how to fixed my machine problem:( thanks guys