Replacement for my APACS T200

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by xander1005, Aug 14, 2013.

1. xander1005

xander1005 Regular Member

Hi All,

Been using this rackets for quite some time and finally getting it right. i can smash with power and do dropshots or netplay easily with 27lbs tension. i play double all the time

Would like to get a new racket. was looking at VT80 and nanospeed 9900.

recently tried NS4500 and it was just too light for me compared to my current T200.
    VT80 is good but i would like to explore any other options then that.

any recommendation from all the dai lou here?

thanks

2. HHXIONG

HHXIONG Regular Member

Hi TS, i'm a user of T200 Apacs. I have recently switched to Lethal 90 (Fast Hex X-Section Frame Shape). What i would say is that Lethal 90 has slightly increased my game experience by its aero frame ability to swing faster. If you re looking for an upgrade, you can consider the lethal 90. In term of power, smash, i would say the lethal 90 is a better choice for me, as it gives a solid feel in hard smashing trust me if you get your hands on it. Of course, you must posses the right techniques in order to make good use of the racket features : )

3. dsmbooster

dsmbooster Regular Member

financial analyst
    the Lethal 90 frame is similar to Victor frames, how is it compare to Visible Hollow 2000/2020, I had used T200 before, but starting to like VH2020 better.

4. amleto

amleto Regular Member

[MENTION=40709]Xander[/MENTION], what do you want more of that your T200 doesn't quite give? What are you willing to sacrifice to get it? Those are the key questions that you need to answer before meaningful suggestions can be given.