User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All these flexy Li-Ning ratings makes you wonder if there really is a difference between later productions and the original releases. I believe in coach Paul's review, the N90-II was a x-stiff mudder. Initial review of N55 here was that it was a stiffer version of ARC10, etc. But I believe N50 was a less stiff version of Ti-10 on the other hand

Sounds like the Fu Haifeng racket might be something suitable here: F9?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have n90-ii, not classic, they say that classic is a little head lighter.
    bslyd is very nice, it's a little head-heavier then arc10 or arc11, a little stiffer (not too much though), very fast - great for doubles and still packs a very nice punch. played quite a few of singles with it too and it was quite nice.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    All these flexy Li-Ning ratings makes you wonder if there really is a difference between later productions and the original releases. I believe in coach Paul's review, the N90-II was a x-stiff mudder. Initial review of N55 here was that it was a stiffer version of ARC10, etc. But I believe N50 was a less stiff version of Ti-10 on the other hand

Sounds like the Fu Haifeng racket might be something suitable here: F9?
    the fhf li ning is n9. kason is f9.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyClown View Post
    Hey ch1k0, by any chance have you tried the meteor x london, how is it to mx80?
    You can't ask such question to @Ch1k0 , his opinion will be biased towards MX80...
    Anyway, MX-London is not as stiff as the MX80, the difference is not too much though, probably just a step lower if one can feel it. The balance point is roughly the same as well, considered as an even-balanced towards head-heavy. Some people said the closer one towards MX-London should be MX70 instead but I never personally tried one.

IMO, MX-London is the "more user-friendly" version of MX80, easier for me to generate power while still maintaining the similar level of pinpoint accuracy. The only downfall will be regarding the price, MX-London is normally sold about $50-100 more expensive than MX80 especially those with LD code (provided that you are able to find one).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2