Deceptive Net Shots

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by luwizkhalifa, Aug 19, 2013.

1. luwizkhalifa

luwizkhalifa Regular Member

Student
    Hi,Can anyone help me to learn any "deceptive" net shots.I am an Advanced player,and I already know how to do one deceptive shot and I think that one shot is enough to get me started in learning more shots. Thanks in advance :)

2. amleto

amleto Regular Member

search youtube for gade trick shots and/or go to bestoncourt.com and look on there at the 'word class' / 'elite' deceptions. I would recommend bestoncourt vids as they are for teaching.

3. luwizkhalifa

luwizkhalifa Regular Member

Student
    [MENTION=31680]amleto[/MENTION] Thanks bro :)

4. gingerphil79

gingerphil79 Regular Member

Sports massage therapist
    Deception is all about taking the shuttle early. If you can get to the shuttle early and high, you can get below it with a square on face to make it seem like you could go anywhere, then at the last sec, you just twist the wrist to send it anywhere you want.

Or come to the shuttle nice an early again in the same way but jus before you hit it, take you arm back and hold it and then hit somewhere else. This can work well if your opponent moves too soon and you can send the shuttle the other way lol ;)

5. phili

phili Regular Member

Keep in mind that the deceptive movement has to be slow ann your arm should be relaxed. In the beginning you will probably try to do it too hastly but pratice makes perfect ;)