User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing to note about having the 6004 is that you ALWAYS have a back up tensioner should the WISE 2086 tensioner fail. You can always put the manual crank back on and you're good to go!

For the load spreader, I like the one that is designed for the machine; however, the one from MBS should work fine. Note that you only need a load spreader at the 12 o'clock location. There is no need for one at the 6 o'clock. I found that has never been an issue for me when stringing racquets.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Machine can fail. I was thinking the backup at that time too. My Wise 2086 fail after around 700 badminton rackets. I can't use the crank, because I don't want to tell my customer that your racket was strung with crank machine instead electronic, I know there's big different result from this two type machine. I would say Wise 2086 is the best upgrade option and affordable from crank machine to electronic without paying for a new machine. But If I want a real Electronic machine and good quality from the star and my budget is around US$2500, I would go with Alpha Ghost electronic machine. I did spend a lot time looking at this machine. This machine has everythings up to the day and everythings you need to stringing badminton racket. From turntable (automatic electric brake) with self center side arm, universal all metal aluminum clamp (for tennis, racquetball and badminton rackets) to "gravity" release clamp base. The tension head is quick and silent (no like Wise 2086 is slow and noise). A machine at their store has 270,000 pulls (for tennis rackets mainly) within 4 years in services has no sign for issues (running quick and silent).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, the Alpha Ghost look very good. Unfortunately, my budget is 1500 USD, not 2500...
    I can buy a Gamma 6004, maybe add a wise => it's 1800 $ (I don't know yet for the wise, I think I will buy it later), it's very the maximum I can do.

So, I will definitely buy a 6004, and maybe the ghost will be the next ?
    Thank you for all yours answers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Koo&Tan View Post
    Yes, the Alpha Ghost look very good. Unfortunately, my budget is 1500 USD, not 2500...
    I can buy a Gamma 6004, maybe add a wise => it's 1800 $ (I don't know yet for the wise, I think I will buy it later), it's very the maximum I can do.

So, I will definitely buy a 6004, and maybe the ghost will be the next ?
    Thank you for all yours answers.

Didn't someone say the Gamma 6004 is no longer available?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2