User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 18 to 30 of 30
  1. #18
    Regular Member niknkia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No but i will add it to my growing list thanks so far for all the suggestions

    keep them coming

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Li ning wingstorm series has some light weight rackets such as the below one, their balance point is somewhat high though.
    http://www.li-ning-badminton.com/rac...-racket-detail

  3. #20
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    thane
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey guys,
    have you heard of Artengo?
    wanted to get some reviews about the Artengo Full carbon graphite racquets....
    Plaese help!!!

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    48
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niknkia View Post
    No but i will add it to my growing list thanks so far for all the suggestions

    keep them coming

    yeah i would suggest 9fl. i know what you mean about yonex racket. but only their low - mid end racket feels that way. their high end rackets are good.

    i dunno if you have this shop in glasgow 'rapidrepaiz' . i got my racket from them in edinburgh. i ordered two rackets to try and see what i liked.
    i tried both 3fl and 9fl as i like lightweight rackets too, somehow 9fl seems so much better!

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,363
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini.reddy View Post
    hey guys,
    have you heard of Artengo?
    wanted to get some reviews about the Artengo Full carbon graphite racquets....
    Plaese help!!!
    Welcome to the forum. Why not start a new thread?

  6. #23
    Regular Member craigandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,856
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbinton845 View Post
    yeah i would suggest 9fl. i know what you mean about yonex racket. but only their low - mid end racket feels that way. their high end rackets are good.

    i dunno if you have this shop in glasgow 'rapidrepaiz' . i got my racket from them in edinburgh. i ordered two rackets to try and see what i liked.
    i tried both 3fl and 9fl as i like lightweight rackets too, somehow 9fl seems so much better!
    Yes in Glasgow that shop is situated within the cockburn centre

  7. #24
    Regular Member niknkia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm firs the 9fl come in any other colour than pink I'm female but not that girly

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Lothian
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I noticed that a previous mention was given to the Ashaway Hex7, I would have to agree but there is also the Hex7 Lite. Those few grams less can make all the difference. I have demo Ashaways in both that you can try if you are close to Edinburgh and I can supply Ashaway racquets new. Drop me a PM to see if I can help.

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    371
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was going to suggest another Ashaway but you already shot that down with the post on the SQs. Sotx has Super Lights series as well. Karakal too. Victor Quadtecs are low-mid 80grams.

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    local to the coast
    Posts
    313
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    if you're considering apacs, most models of which are yonex clones and thus, also value for money, you may want to start with the featherweight line, if you're used to lightweight and that's what brings your top game out (in addition to the ones already mentioned!).

    ps: can someone tell me how apacs superlight is different from the featherweight 100/200/300 series?

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,713
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    never heard of the apacs superlight, maybe coz it didn't sell here.

  12. #29
    Regular Member niknkia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have in the end bought and ashaway 99 SQ and I'm getting a yonex FB for Xmas I have tried a fair few racquets since starting this thread and whilst the 79 felt the best in my hand these are good alternatives this thread has been brilliant thanks to all who have replied to it with suggestions and those who Pm'D me xx

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    local to the coast
    Posts
    313
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    congrats on the new purchase, niknika. hope u have lots of fun with ur new weapon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi View Post
    never heard of the apacs superlight, maybe coz it didn't sell here.
    was a little confused and curious about that myself, highlighted it only cos it's been mentioned earlier
    Quote Originally Posted by senior888 View Post
    You should go for the Apacs Superlight 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by drmchsraj View Post
    if you're considering apacs, most models of which are yonex clones and thus, also value for money, you may want to start with the featherweight line, if you're used to lightweight and that's what brings your top game out (in addition to the ones already mentioned!).

    ps: can someone tell me how apacs superlight is different from the featherweight 100/200/300 series?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •