User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 80
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    601
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashingPower
    40$ not 30$

    unless u are in junior lol
    That's wierd. I payed only $30 and that's what the guy told me. Maybe it's the skills.

    Better players pay less because they create competition and the average players play more to play people like me.

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Toronto for 3 months! Let's play! ^^

    Hey guys,

    Haven't posted in a LONG while. Noticed the look has changed too. Anyways.. i'm back with my family here in TO for the next 3 months.

    Anyone wanna play with me? haha.. damn.. sucks not being able to go to VRC .. but maybe I'll find some good players to hit around or even train with while i'm here ^^

    Let me know.. I'm available all days for now.. till I find something more productive to do.. hehe.

    Calvin

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    601
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryp
    Hey guys,

    Haven't posted in a LONG while. Noticed the look has changed too. Anyways.. i'm back with my family here in TO for the next 3 months.

    Anyone wanna play with me? haha.. damn.. sucks not being able to go to VRC .. but maybe I'll find some good players to hit around or even train with while i'm here ^^

    Let me know.. I'm available all days for now.. till I find something more productive to do.. hehe.

    Calvin
    It might be a good idea to where in TO you're located.

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh yeah.. haha..

    I'm in North York. Leslie just south of 401.

    Hope that helps and now people will invite me to go play with them..

    I'll go to wherever the TTC can take me :P

    Calvin

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow....i haven't been on here for quite a while...
    nice to see Zero still posting here
    lol
    recognize some of the other names but see plenty of new ones as well...

    anyways, i mainly play at churches...and yea they're free!
    it's kinda hard to let like 10 ppl come at the same time though cuz then it's not supposed to be open to everyone lol~ so if any of u wanna come jus gimme a shout and i'm sure i can arrange 3 or 4 ppl to come or somethin like that...

    hi zero: u hvaen't came to play for a while =b come by one day and i'll show u some....crap power...hahaha

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    601
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah, I only come here weekly now. Too busy with every other thing!

    Well stupid Aero said there's no badminton this Sunday at his church and I was planning to go. So does anyone any place that has badminton on a Sunday from 4pm to whatever near the Yonge and Finch area?


    Quote Originally Posted by Aero
    wow....i haven't been on here for quite a while...
    nice to see Zero still posting here
    lol
    recognize some of the other names but see plenty of new ones as well...

    anyways, i mainly play at churches...and yea they're free!
    it's kinda hard to let like 10 ppl come at the same time though cuz then it's not supposed to be open to everyone lol~ so if any of u wanna come jus gimme a shout and i'm sure i can arrange 3 or 4 ppl to come or somethin like that...

    hi zero: u hvaen't came to play for a while =b come by one day and i'll show u some....crap power...hahaha

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    53
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wah..... you people find so many places to play! =P

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default wahahahha...

    my goal is to find places where I can play free badminton for everyday of the week~! =)

    so far, I've found places for Sunday - Wednesday
    now I need thurs, fri, sat
    and i'm all set

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Canada - East York
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Driftwood BC

    Hey there

    So is this club still playing during the summer? If so is it easy to get to via the TTC?

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i know that a lot of YMCA's have badminton courts. you have to be a member in order to play on the courts. costs around 20/30 bucks i think? they usually have badminton twice each week. not all YMCA's have badminton though..i think the one in downtown Toronto is really nice. they got 4 hours straight badminton several times each week

  11. #28
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Etobicoke
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Aero
    my goal is to find places where I can play free badminton for everyday of the week~! =)

    so far, I've found places for Sunday - Wednesday
    now I need thurs, fri, sat
    and i'm all set
    Hey, you're good I've just started to play again a couple of weeks ago(played some in highschools almost 10 years ago). I want to get better and free play sound really really good; I don't mind paying the guest fees either; but would prefer to join a good club if no free play .
    Would u please let me know where I can play? I'm in North Etobicoke and would like to play in any of these areas: North Etobicoke, Woodbridge, North York, Maple, King City, Richmond Hill.
    Thanks!
    Diana

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Kingston, Canada
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    does anyone live in mississauga? i'm looking for someone to spend xmas with (play badminton i mean) oh yeah, isn't badminton at YMCA open everyday? I have a member ship there but never used it..

  13. #30
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supreme86
    does anyone live in mississauga? i'm looking for someone to spend xmas with (play badminton i mean) oh yeah, isn't badminton at YMCA open everyday? I have a member ship there but never used it..
    i'd take you up on that offer but i don't live in mississauga anymore...as for the YMCA i'm pretty sure they'll be running on holiday schedules soon, i think i'm going to play at North York YMCA since thats the only place i know that has badminton

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Kingston, Canada
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh ic..
    the YMCA in mississauga is actually worse than any community centre..

    its sad that such little badminton players in mississauga in this forum

  15. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    601
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supreme86
    oh ic..
    the YMCA in mississauga is actually worse than any community centre..

    its sad that such little badminton players in mississauga in this forum
    The YMCA is good, what are you talking about? The best thing about YMCA in Mississauga is that their courts are not really close to the walls and that the ceiling it REALLY high.

    Nobody goes to YMCA because it's expensive! For non-members, it's $12 each time! Most people goto Frank Mckechnie on Frirday nights because it's cheaper, but courts and ceiling aren't as good as YMCA.

  16. #33
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Kingston, Canada
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zero
    The YMCA is good, what are you talking about? The best thing about YMCA in Mississauga is that their courts are not really close to the walls and that the ceiling it REALLY high.

    Nobody goes to YMCA because it's expensive! For non-members, it's $12 each time! Most people goto Frank Mckechnie on Frirday nights because it's cheaper, but courts and ceiling aren't as good as YMCA.
    yes, the ceiling is high enough, but you know they seperated the basketball court and the badminton with that black huge cloth it really annoys me for some reason, and most importantly there's not enough courts. By the way, do u go to FM on fri? i go there every fri ~

  17. #34
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    55
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what or where is Frank Mckechnie? could someone provide me with more details?? i'm looking for places to play once i graduate from university and my only options right now without joining a club is pretty much the YMCA.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Where to play in downtown Toronto?
    By Catmullrom in forum Canada East
    Replies: 12
    : 10-18-2008, 08:44 PM
  2. Where to play in toronto?
    By sckevinjf in forum Canada East
    Replies: 10
    : 06-21-2008, 02:48 PM
  3. Where do I play in Toronto?
    By herovc in forum Canada East
    Replies: 3
    : 06-13-2004, 10:59 PM
  4. Where to play in Toronto, accessible by TTC?
    By bigredlemon in forum Canada East
    Replies: 19
    : 12-02-2002, 04:57 PM
  5. where to play in Toronto?
    By joseph in forum Canada East
    Replies: 1
    : 08-17-2001, 11:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •