Any Voltric 7 users..kindly comment

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by drkhan989, Aug 25, 2013.

1. drkhan989

drkhan989 Regular Member

Doctor
    Hey...i have been using voltric 7 for sometime now,bought it this feb.i had previously strung it with bg 80p @ 24lbs but cudnt get the right power out of it,nw after 6 months i have changed the string to bg 68ti @22lbs and still cannot produce decent power..and i have used bg68ti previously on my mp29 lite and it as pretty good...i sill use my yy mp29 and its much better in performance with even bg65 @ 22lbs....and i am not a beginner...i have been playing badminton for over 4 yrs nw bt never had such an experience with any other racket...i usually practice with mavis 500...could this be related to racket defect???...will be glad if you guys could suggest something

And one last thin did any one of you had any similar expeiences....
    thanks.

#1 drkhan989, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  2. bunge1980

bunge1980 Regular Member

Postman
    I have never had any similar experiences with the racket, I have had it strung with ng98 at 23lbs and also BG66 ultimax at the same tension. I personally prefer the NG98 strings but I have had no problems with either.
    I hope this has been of some help

3. drkhan989

drkhan989 Regular Member

Doctor
    Thnks....after some more practice the racket is performing much better with bg68ti....by the way hw was your experience with nbg98....do u play with nylon or feather???

4. bunge1980

bunge1980 Regular Member

Postman
    I found them a lovely string good all round, but had to change as my stringer had run out of that string when needed restinging. I play with both feathers at club nights and matches, nylon with a few friends who I play with regular to keep costs down.
    I am glad to hear that your getting along better it is a lovely racket.