although there are not enough photos to tell for sure, it's almost certainly fake
1) i've looked into a lot of n90-II on ebay and came to a conclusion that almost every n90-II sold on ebay is either fake or costs more than 200$. Also, some sellers might not use real photos, you can't be sure of what will arrive in the end.
2) Modern n90-II don't have a serial number on the shaft. And they don't have an "S2" sticker on the buttcap. This one doesn't have the sticker but has the number. Also the series code on the shaft (which should be Kxx S2 for modern ones) is not on the photo.
3) The transparent plastic on the handle is different on the fake ones, on a real one it goes almost to the middle of the cone and don't cover the full buttcap
4) I don't know about n90-II classic, but standard n90-II comes in a li-ning 3-racket bag.
5) The grommets are really lousy. On the real one they are top notch.
6) The decals don't look good too.
7) the seller has the reputation of 5. The item name itself tells a lot... Typical gullable idiot-fishing ) No reserve my ass )
I'm sure there're a lot more tells that it's a fake, provided with better quality photos.
If you want a real n90-II, better buy one on MBS, it's not a classic version, but it's 100% real. Remember, cheapest is the dearest )