Canadian product?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Brave_Turtle, Jan 1, 2004.

1. Brave_Turtle

Brave_Turtle Regular Member

Student
    Hi guys!

I live in Montreal and I was wondering where I can find a good store with Badminton product beside ''Sport expert'' (store name). Is there any badminton specialized store in Montreal? Sport expert usually have less than 12 models in each store so I can never find what I'm searchign for...

And do you guys know where I can find Ti-10 in Canada? My sister told me they don't sell it anymore here. However I found in www.badmintonchain.com they sell it for 116$ US, is that a good price?

Happy new year to everyone, wish you guys a good badminton year^^

2. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

I would say it is a good price. Though the Ti-10s they sell are all 2u. If your looking for a 3u version, like me, you'll have a really hard time finding them.

3. Traum

Traum Regular Member

Hey friend. Tenniszon is right there in Montreal for you! Granted, their focus is more on tennis stuff, but they also carry a pretty good selection of badminton stuff as well.

Personally, I found that the support for their online store is a little lacking, but since you're right there in Montreal, this wouldn't be a problem for you at all.

-Rick

4. Brave_Turtle

Brave_Turtle Regular Member

Student
    Wowww Hey thanx guys!

Thanx for replying me, Joseph and Rick, it is very kind from you guys. I've check in teniszon, I have to admit it is very impressive to see all the racquet they have.

They even have Gosen racquet! It's the first time I see a store with Gosen product in Montreal. However I didn't see them sell Ti-10.

Joseph, I'm searchign for a 3U Ti-10 too, just like you :D

You know where I can find it or have extra info on it? Beside, do you guys think that 116$ US is the best price I can find for a ti-10?

Thanx again guys!

5. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

I can't find anything that will beat $116 US. Hopefully the shipping and extra charges don't raise the price too high.

6. wonger47

wonger47 Regular Member

Student
    Badminton chain

Where does Badminton Chain get thir raquets?...I thought the Ti-10 was discontinued in N.A.:confused:

7. Wai Shing

Wai Shing Regular Member

Student
    Hey
    I live in Montreal too, the only thing close to a badminton specialty store that I've seen is Lucien Laverture. There's one located very near the Crémazie metro station.
    The place sells badminton, tennis, squash equipment and clothing.