Hanyang University badminton???

Discussion in 'Japan / Korea' started by badminto, Sep 1, 2013.

1. badminto

badminto Regular Member

Student
    Hi guys, I'm a new exchange student currently studying at Hanyang and I was wondering if there are any clubs nearby to play or if the school has a club. im staying on campus next to the hanyang women university entrance if that helps. thanks alot in advance.:):):)

2. event

event Regular Member

Likely the best option for you is the gym the Sky Club plays at mentioned several times in this thread. The URL for the gym itself keeps changing, unfortunately, but now it's here. A map should be readable at this link.

#2 event, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  3. badminto

badminto Regular Member

Student

i see. thanks event. it seems abit far but if i have time ill definitely check it out. do you mind if i ask where you play??

4. event

event Regular Member

It's about a 2-2.5km walk, I guess. There are also some on this list, but most are in schools south across the Jungnang Creek from you. #4, 6, 7, 11, 12, and 15 all seem to be in that area. #1 is in a public facility that is actually quite close to you but the club listed there says it plays between 12 and 3PM. #9 and #16 are also in a public facility but it is nearly 3km from you to the west.

I play out in the suburbs so my gym isn't much good to you.

5. badminto

badminto Regular Member

Student
    Thank you so much for that event, greatly appreciated. Hope I can have a game with you sometime in the future. Cheers.