Similar racket to AT900 Power!?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by cookster001, Sep 2, 2013.

1. cookster001

cookster001 Regular Member

Hello people,

I currently play with a Yonex Armortec 900 Power. I normally use the bg65ti string at 24 pound tension but did try the bg66 which I found to be very good and gave good power.

I am thinking about buying a new racket so if anybody can recommend a racket that is similar to the AT900P which i currently have as I really like the racket and think that this style of racket fits me well.

Also I would quite like to try out a few rackets before I buy so if anybody knows somewhere that this is possible around the Milton Keynes or London area, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Anthony

2. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    The logic consequence is:

a) get a second AT900P
    b) get the VT80
    c) try several rackets like N90, N90II, N90III, MX70, MXJJS, TK8000, BSLYD, VTE, VTZF and a few more.

If you want the similar one, go for a. If you want an updated AT900P go for b. And if you want to try a range of the same category go for c.

3. cookster001

cookster001 Regular Member

Hi

Sorry I probably wasn't detailed enough in my post. I've been playing with the AT900P for about 4 years now and have gone through about 4 of them. I do have a pair of them at the moment. I have played with the Voltric 80 for a few games and found it to be a decent racket so I may try and borrow one from a friend to see how I get on with that.

I'm not really up to speed on the new rackets so not sure of the abbrevations - the mx70 is victor i think but I will have a look online and try and work out the suggestions that you posted.

Thanks a lot for the reply.