SH9000ACE red, size 9 [GVA, Canada]

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by visor, Sep 3, 2013.

1. visor

visor Regular Member

Ugh, after 10 months of 4h/wk play, just developed a hole in my left shoe first toe area from dragging. They've been excellent so far and otherwise still look and perform great.

Anyone in GVA area who's *left* handed who has the same shoe and size but with a hole on the other side (ie right)... wanna sell me their left shoe? :D

2. dsmbooster

dsmbooster Regular Member

financial analyst
    what's the chance to have some1 like that shoes, same size with left handed wanna sell 1 shoe to you bro? some1 please calculate the probability, I always worn at that spot, what I did to my shoes are seal and repair it, and work great like new. you need old shoe, cut or peal off the bottom sole, some glue, sand paper or sand disk with sander , then make both sides rough enough to apply some glue on, patch them together, apply some force to hold them over night, voila... back to court like new. good luck with new project.

3. visor

visor Regular Member

Heh, I know, it was worth a try putting it out there. :)

I don't think I'd want to spend time and effort to mess around with re-soling.

4. Elisha

Elisha Regular Member

Time to give the SH-8500 or SH-850 a try...
    I'm waiting for my Yonex to wear out to get the new SH-850. Unfortunately the exterior is holding up really well but I felt that my toe brushed up really hard against the inside and almost rolled my ankle so maybe the inside is wearing out.

5. visor

visor Regular Member

Yeah, probably will need to visit the local store very soon. The thing about shoes is that if it is one I haven't tried before and I'm unsure of the fitting, I don't dare chance it with Internet purchase.

6. Cillu

Cillu Regular Member

Racquet Tech
    Actually, I live in GVA and I'm left-handed. Unfortunately, I don't wear 9000ACE and I'm a size 9.5. I've actually thought about this before, but didn't think anyone else would think the same. Who would've thought?

7. visor

visor Regular Member

^ Haha! Great minds think alike. :D