User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Yonex Fake Shoes?

    I have Ultima F1Pro in black and gold, I got it from the Philippines as a gift. Not sure if fake?
    Attached Images Attached Images                                            

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There are 3 range of Yonex shoe. Try search it. SHB, Ultima and World Cup.
    There all look alike but only SHB is under top range.

    Who want to clone Ultima when they can clone SHB with more profit?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think it it's SHB.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChongHL View Post
    There are 3 range of Yonex shoe. Try search it. SHB, Ultima and World Cup.
    There all look alike but only SHB is under top range.

    Who want to clone Ultima when they can clone SHB with more profit?
    I've done some research and I heard these are replicas or clones, low grade of power cushion f1/SHBF1LTD. Is it true?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RJrdan View Post
    I've done some research and I heard these are replicas or clones, low grade of power cushion f1/SHBF1LTD. Is it true?
    These all range of model is from Yonex and not fake.

    Just that Ultima don't have power cushion. Everything look same.

    how much you bought it?

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I got it as a gift from the Philippines.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChongHL View Post
    These all range of model is from Yonex and not fake.

    Just that Ultima don't have power cushion. Everything look same.

    how much you bought it?
    Thanks for your help!!!!! I really appreciate your time.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •