User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Need reviews for Asics Gel Blade 4

How does it compare to his elder brother? ( Blade 3 ). The design at the bottom looks a bit different. I've also asked the salesperson what is the different, most of them just said that the latest version is always much better than previous 1.

So I wonder what is the different between this 2?
    And also, I would like to get some reviews of it before buying it. I just missed the Blade 3 cause Blade 4 has already launched.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe you should browse around in this section first before asking

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...68#post2114968

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did and it doesn't help much by just looking the differences. What I need is the feedback from those who have used it. Not just a visual differences. Like does the upward curve on the frontal part is better than just be flat like GB-4 or worse. How's the weight? Is it the same? How's the cushioning? Does it the same? Because the salespersons that I met says that GB-4 is much better. In terms of what, they can't answer. They can only say usually the latest should be much better than previous version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since blade 4 already launched, why settle with the older version? Can you still find blade 3 to buy?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    I did and it doesn't help much by just looking the differences. What I need is the feedback from those who have used it. Not just a visual differences. Like does the upward curve on the frontal part is better than just be flat like GB-4 or worse. How's the weight? Is it the same? How's the cushioning? Does it the same? Because the salespersons that I met says that GB-4 is much better. In terms of what, they can't answer. They can only say usually the latest should be much better than previous version.
    Maybe if you asked that person in that thread, all the info would stay in one place . As it is, this is now thread #4 about Gel Blade 4 ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davlee View Post
    Since blade 4 already launched, why settle with the older version? Can you still find blade 3 to buy?
    1st question, colours and designs. 2nd, i've tried and end up no more stock.

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    Maybe if you asked that person in that thread, all the info would stay in one place . As it is, this is now thread #4 about Gel Blade 4 ...
    Ah...i get your point