User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Your favourite side

A racket has 2 sides, front and back, left and right, whatever you call it. My silly question is do you has a favourite side when playing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by latecomer View Post
    A racket has 2 sides, front and back, left and right, whatever you call it. My silly question is do you has a favourite side when playing.
    Well I usually prefer to hit with my forehand so I guess that'd be the front side, followed by the back if I'm forced to backhand. Other than that, the left and right edges are usually mishits and I'd have to say I don't prefer those, I just can't stop em

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tobradex View Post
    Well I usually prefer to hit with my forehand so I guess that'd be the front side, followed by the back if I'm forced to backhand. Other than that, the left and right edges are usually mishits and I'd have to say I don't prefer those, I just can't stop em
    Thanks for the reply. I don't expect any replay at all. It shows that we Canadians still have a sense of humor, all the others please don't take the game too seriously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 sides, whatever I call it? Of course I have a preference and that is the top side. Is it even legal to use the bottom side (handle)?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm assuming you mean do I prefer to hit my forehand with the same side of the racquet face and y answer would be yes. It depends on where the extra bumps and grooves are in my grip/overgrip.