User Tag List

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default European Badminton Union

I remember there used to be an organisation called the European Badminton Union.

Does anybody have much information on it? There doesn't seem to be much on the internet about it.

I was particularly interested in looking up past winners of the tournament (which I think was separate from the European championships).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Slightly different. There used to be an EBU competition which I believe was different from the European Championships. Does anybody have any extra information?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    I remember there used to be an organisation called the European Badminton Union.

Does anybody have much information on it? There doesn't seem to be much on the internet about it.

I was particularly interested in looking up past winners of the tournament (which I think was separate from the European championships).
    EBU = BEC, only the name changed in 2006 as can be found on the wiki page and BEC website.

On its annual meeting held on April 8, 2006 the Members decided to change the name from European Badminton Union (EBU), to Badminton Europe Confederation.