Exthree AM200 stringing machine

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by taneepak, Jan 9, 2004.

1. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    Has anyone heard of, or tried, this machine? It is supposed to be better than the Eagnas AT-200 or the Yonex ST-200. I am not really convinced. You can view this machine at www.yehlex.com. Click onto the first shuttlecock ..Buy on line, and this will lead you to various products, including the Exthree AM200.

2. RAMADA77

RAMADA77 Regular Member

Student
    Yes I have heard of this machine, in fact I purchased one from Ian Little of Yehlex at the World Champs in Birmingham last year. I had been recommended to the machine by a friend who was pleased with his. I have now been stringing with it for 6 months and have found it very easy to use but have no experience with other machines to compare it with.
    I know of another stringer who says it is the best machine he has ever owned and prefers it to his Eagnas floor standing machine.
    If you are looking for a good quality reliable machine you cannot go far wrong.
    It is completely portable and packs up into a toolbox carry case with flying clamps & basic tools included, it is a spring tension machine with six clamps, but is only suitable for stringing Badminton rackets.
    I understand it is also available from Gosen.

3. taneepak

taneepak Regular Member

Designing and producing quality feather shuttlecoc
    Thanks for the info. My friend is an OEM supplier of the Exthree AM200 and all Exthree stringing machines. He sells the Exthree AM200 under his brand name of Shuttle House AM200. He has told me that Gosen is also an OEM supplier of this machine. It sells for HK$2,700 here. I am thinking of getting from him a used Yonex stringing machine that can be converted to a portable one. It is similar to the AM200 but its more solidly built. I am offering him HK$500. He thinks I am mad. But I am persistent. Wish me luck.