User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah definitely.

The strange part about that is that the racket 'tells you' when you haven't hit the sweetspot, which ironically means it's probably has a hidden benefit for Intermediates with bad technique

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice review!
    I hope in the future to either buy one or try it out for myself.
    I want to complete my collection of the Z rackets
    I have the Z-Slash TH and Z-Force 2012LTD

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone,
    Well before this I gotta admit Zspeed was never the racket I would have wanted in my list after few session borrowed from my buddy in a club. I was a head heavy maniac which means rackets like N90, zf1@2 , n90ii will be brought to games while others just being abandoned home.I must confess that time I hated rackets like arc11,nano800 and also the zspeed so much that I felt they r so much behind in power as compared to the zforce n n90ii. However things changed last month, a day right before a local tournament I entered v my buddy who owned a 3u5g zspeed.i borrowed his zspeed for the sake of trying to be like tbh, well...which everything happened after that turns out to be in my racket beg these days.
    It was strung with bg66um at 28lbs I assumed (from the first attempt of hitting a clear) 2knots with a big butt cap and topped with ac102ex pink.

I never have know that instead of those bulky and slow hammer, I m simply better with these samurai!! Stated above before this I hated evenly balanced racket so much but everything the zspeed offer just suits me to my best! The drives are awesome, the control is fantastic, not to mention the slightly heavy tjoint providing the *pammmm!@@!!* during smashing....the defense character...it is just simply the best that night!
    I couldnt believe that my hand desired something so contrary to what I prefer and ONLY PREFERRED before this..

I hit real fast smashes like I did with n90.. but thse arent the same, smashing with zspeed the shuttles are fast even though they r not as heavy as n90.. I did a full arm and shoulder smashing (just like tbh) and the solid but strangely softer sweetspot hit the shuttle making it real fast and landed on opponents leg before I even land from from that jump!
    I would say people... practise good techniques , not just simply buying good rackets and hoping that they will turn out to be the ultimate weapon for you!
    This racket might not suits everybody,assuming that it is designed for the pros among the pros. Therefore, DO NOT SIMPLY BRING DOWN A RACKET IF YOU cant dig the real **** out of these mothafuking rockets launcher(lesson learnt)

The Zspeed and the Zf2 are truly the best racket Yonex ever produced and thru my opinions and experiences comparing these 2 gems to other brands, they r just simply the best. Mine was strung with bg85 n nbg98 at 32lbs currently, one broken caused by mishitting 7oclock of frame during defending. Rest they r just fine n still continue to shine in every parts of my game.
    So far NO rackets can come close to this 2 in every aspects they have achieved , power, speed, defense, WELL BALANCED.
    Trust me, NONE.
    Not even the jetspeed come close, in fact they are still farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrū behind.
    If you think the zspeed is too numb, watch how tbh used it, not his styles of playing but the way he made the racket excels, the sudden flick, explosive shoulder n arm. ..and slowly u r going to regret that u din pay real attention to them early ago!
    Hope everyone found their own way of digging out the real potential of this racket and dun ever STOP FIRING ROCKETS HERE AND THERE!!!
    goodluck!

DANNY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very well-written review. I've been wanting to buy this z-speed 3u since it came out, but then countless of bad reviews on it.... took away my interest. I'm a fan of head-heavy racket myself, but head-heavy within intermediate level. I wouldn't consider to use n90 & vtzf since it's very demanding for me, vt80 3u is what i used most of the time, or BS11 4U with extra victor powerizer tape at 12 & 6 o'clock. After reading your review, my interest in z-speed is back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyYan View Post
    Hi everyone,
    Well before this I gotta admit Zspeed was never the racket I would have wanted in my list after few session borrowed from my buddy in a club. I was a head heavy maniac which means rackets like N90, zf1@2 , n90ii will be brought to games while others just being abandoned home.I must confess that time I hated rackets like arc11,nano800 and also the zspeed so much that I felt they r so much behind in power as compared to the zforce n n90ii. However things changed last month, a day right before a local tournament I entered v my buddy who owned a 3u5g zspeed.i borrowed his zspeed for the sake of trying to be like tbh, well...which everything happened after that turns out to be in my racket beg these days.
    It was strung with bg66um at 28lbs I assumed (from the first attempt of hitting a clear) 2knots with a big butt cap and topped with ac102ex pink.

I never have know that instead of those bulky and slow hammer, I m simply better with these samurai!! Stated above before this I hated evenly balanced racket so much but everything the zspeed offer just suits me to my best! The drives are awesome, the control is fantastic, not to mention the slightly heavy tjoint providing the *pammmm!@@!!* during smashing....the defense character...it is just simply the best that night!
    I couldnt believe that my hand desired something so contrary to what I prefer and ONLY PREFERRED before this..

I hit real fast smashes like I did with n90.. but thse arent the same, smashing with zspeed the shuttles are fast even though they r not as heavy as n90.. I did a full arm and shoulder smashing (just like tbh) and the solid but strangely softer sweetspot hit the shuttle making it real fast and landed on opponents leg before I even land from from that jump!
    I would say people... practise good techniques , not just simply buying good rackets and hoping that they will turn out to be the ultimate weapon for you!
    This racket might not suits everybody,assuming that it is designed for the pros among the pros. Therefore, DO NOT SIMPLY BRING DOWN A RACKET IF YOU cant dig the real **** out of these mothafuking rockets launcher(lesson learnt)

The Zspeed and the Zf2 are truly the best racket Yonex ever produced and thru my opinions and experiences comparing these 2 gems to other brands, they r just simply the best. Mine was strung with bg85 n nbg98 at 32lbs currently, one broken caused by mishitting 7oclock of frame during defending. Rest they r just fine n still continue to shine in every parts of my game.
    So far NO rackets can come close to this 2 in every aspects they have achieved , power, speed, defense, WELL BALANCED.
    Trust me, NONE.
    Not even the jetspeed come close, in fact they are still farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrū behind.
    If you think the zspeed is too numb, watch how tbh used it, not his styles of playing but the way he made the racket excels, the sudden flick, explosive shoulder n arm. ..and slowly u r going to regret that u din pay real attention to them early ago!
    Hope everyone found their own way of digging out the real potential of this racket and dun ever STOP FIRING ROCKETS HERE AND THERE!!!
    goodluck!

DANNY
    Hmm yet u wanna trade off your zspeed? Tot is a keeper
    Had it,try it but unable to get use to its compact frame n swing feeling.
    Still prefer VT-ZF II and NR900 over the ZSPD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2