User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lin dan use Yonex armortec 700 2nd generation!!!!!!!

May i know are lin dan ever use armortec 700 2nd gen before this,?? as long as i know and see , he used 1st gen, i just use at700ltd and feel so nice, got difference between the 3 rackets?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I'm not mistaken, in early round of All England 2009, Lin dan uses AT700 second gen. But in semi/final he switched back to AT700 1st gen. He also use Li Ning shoes in this tournament

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, in early round of All England 2009, Lin dan uses AT700 second gen. But in semi/final he switched back to AT700 1st gen. He also use Li Ning shoes in this tournament
    Thanks bro, seems lin dan like to stick to old racket, like at700 1st and n90, hehe, he was also difficult to change racket, he only does when play unimportant game

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

many players 'touch and go' with at700 2 before. those I seen tony gunawan, Chandra wijaya, han jian(yes, its him) and many msia junior players (maybe plenty of stock and its very HH) use it till very recent.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

personally, its a lousily designed racket. very sluggish.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may be interested in some threads that discusses (use search) the speculation that Lin Dan still actually uses his old Yonex that may be repainted and disguised as a LN N90. Some very intriguing evidence provided by our resident experts!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by posechahua View Post
    he switched back to AT700 1st gen. He also use Li Ning shoes in this tournament

not picking on this person specifically, but i've seen a lot of people just repose whatever someone else's had already said, is that an error on the forum or is there an unwritten rule to why this is happening? i'm confused actually

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gundamzaku View Post
    not picking on this person specifically, but i've seen a lot of people just repose whatever someone else's had already said, is that an error on the forum or is there an unwritten rule to why this is happening? i'm confused actually
    yup. we have noticed those too. it is some sort of spamming as they post a invalid image link to some strange website. not sure what exactly they accomplish though. in the future, if you see those, please report to us.