User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Help: Yonex AC148 Moist Super Grip substitutes?

Hi I'm having trouble looking for the Yonex AC148 Moist Super Grip in Singapore. Went to a few sports outlets like sportslink and royal sporting house but they only carry the 142ex. Does anyone know where to buy the 148?

According to yonex website there is only white and pink which get dirty fast. This I am also looking for substitute grips with darker colours.

I also heard that RKEP wet grip is quite similar. Is there any shop that sells it in Singapore? I don't have online payment method/cards.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leemingjun View Post
    Hi I'm having trouble looking for the Yonex AC148 Moist Super Grip in Singapore. Went to a few sports outlets like sportslink and royal sporting house but they only carry the 142ex. Does anyone know where to buy the 148?

According to yonex website there is only white and pink which get dirty fast. This I am also looking for substitute grips with darker colours.

I also heard that RKEP wet grip is quite similar. Is there any shop that sells it in Singapore? I don't have online payment method/cards.

Thanks
    Try mustafa