badminton nightmare

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Person, Apr 15, 2001.

1. Person

Person Guest

I had just gotten a new Ti-5 a few days ago and last night i dreampt i was carrying around my racquet, and the next moment, i h ad lost it. Me and my friends looked all over for it and finally found it in some kind of a ditch. I found it all bent and jacked up. I got so pissed and went on hunting for the person who for some reason i thought did it (i dunno how i got the info but hey, its a dream). When i finally woke up, i was so releived(cus you know how dreams can be totally whack when you look back on it, but during the dream no matter how odd it is, you beleive its happening and its real, lol). Im bored so i just thought id share a little story with you guys. =)

2. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    i think yonex maybe testing their new marketing weapon on you. A high frequency beta alternating brain wave carrier transmitted by satellite.

3. BaMBaM

BaMBaM Guest

I think kwun has one active too, compelling us each time to read and post messages. Musstt ressssissstt..

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    strange. even myself can't resist it....

5. May

May Guest

muahahahahaha. U guys really make me laugh.

6. Adel

Adel Regular Member

Student
    I had a dream last night too. I dreamt I was at this supermarket and all the Korean players were there. Lee Hyun Il was buying bread beside me. And I was trying to get a good look at Lee Dong Soo over the cashier counter but could only see Yoo Yung Sung. Then I woke up.

I know it's a stupid dream. Don't luff.

7. Rexy

Rexy Guest

Adel,

Do not think that we're as naive as you.... You might as well say that you dreamt that you were making love with Kim Ji Hyun, Bang Soo Hyun or Ra Kyung Min and share with us your experiences :) At least you could make all of us here steam!!!

8. Adel

Adel Regular Member

Student
    Well, excuse me. I don't think anyone's being naive around here and I really had that dream. I haven't got the time to make one up and put in on the forum just for the sake of saying something. And why I would wanna dream of sex with female players when I'm a female myself?

9. Zico

Zico Guest

10. Rexy

Rexy Guest

Who knows??? U could be a lesbian....

11. Adel

Adel Regular Member

Student
    Rest assured I'm perfectly straight =I

12. Rexy

Rexy Guest

Prove it! Come... make love with me then, lets make an appointment. Geylang, OK?

13. Brett

Brett Regular Member

Get some control of yourself, Rexy. Sounds like you need to take a very cold shower after the next time you play.

14. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    Rexy, let me try to interpret Adel's last post for you. I think what she meant was that she doesn't dates weirdo nor multi-personality patient.