User Tag List

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by floorfilla
    Just like to share my experience with all of u here..

I stopped asking for autographs 2 yrs ago.. I don’t think it’s appropriate for my age now.. Feels kind of embarrassing.. .
    Yeah, all of 20 years old, definately too old to be asking for signatures, NOT! ;P

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pecheur
    Yeah, all of 20 years old, definately too old to be asking for signatures, NOT! ;P
    I see you had slept well last night

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asking for autographs or photos after the match was really hard...unless im as lucky as hong hong...i remember asking for autographs from the indonesian players after the match and it was horrible... luckily i was one of the first ones to approach them.. i remember asking an autograph from halim after the final match and WHILE HE WAS SIGNING FOR ME, some of his fans wanted to take a photo with him and even shouted at me cos im blocking the camera... i didnt even have the chance to get my pen back before i was pushed aside by the indonesian fans... the sony case was something like that too... thank goodness i saw candra before the match or i will not live until now to tell u guys about my experience... and i also prefer asking autographs and photos before matches cos the players looked "not so nice" after they lost... my pic with halim was a bit.... whereas my pic with kim was... sorry guys.. still got carried away with my happy experience... cant stop bubbling..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotta luv this thread !
    Lotsa experiences to be felt in here !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotta luv this thread !
    Lotsa experiences to be felt in here !!
    do you mind sharing some of your experiences?? others are starting to get really boring with me...

base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze r =p
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *izzyC*
    Asking for autographs or photos after the match was really hard...unless im as lucky as hong hong...i remember asking for autographs from the indonesian players after the match and it was horrible... luckily i was one of the first ones to approach them.. i remember asking an autograph from halim after the final match and WHILE HE WAS SIGNING FOR ME, some of his fans wanted to take a photo with him and even shouted at me cos im blocking the camera... i didnt even have the chance to get my pen back before i was pushed aside by the indonesian fans... the sony case was something like that too... thank goodness i saw candra before the match or i will not live until now to tell u guys about my experience... and i also prefer asking autographs and photos before matches cos the players looked "not so nice" after they lost... my pic with halim was a bit.... whereas my pic with kim was... sorry guys.. still got carried away with my happy experience... cant stop bubbling..
    it's hard to ask for autographs or photographs before the match, because the players usually come slightly before their match to change n warm up... there isn't much time where u can approach them....
    but after the match... fans will all crowd around them.... sometimes they will rush off after taking a few pics or a few autographs.... so it wasn't easy either.....
    tat time in ABC, though i managed to catch a few of the players after the match.... but there r other fans around them as well... i doubt those pics i have taken is me n players alone...
    u noe wat? while i was standing on taufik's right hand side, taking photo, there r pple who can stand on his left hand side taking photo too~!!!
    i think these pple r so inconsiderate.... i mean they don mind having pics with other pple around, doesn't mean i don mind... n they r so rude, they keep pushing n pushing.... omg... cant imagine wat those pics will turn out to b like....
    i haven't develop those photos taken in ABC yet... cos i haven't finish the film.... will continue taking in TC then develop together........
    now pray tat the pics will turn out OK....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HoNgHoNg
    it's hard to ask for autographs or photographs before the match, because the players usually come slightly before their match to change n warm up... there isn't much time where u can approach them....
    but after the match... fans will all crowd around them.... sometimes they will rush off after taking a few pics or a few autographs.... so it wasn't easy either.....
    tat time in ABC, though i managed to catch a few of the players after the match.... but there r other fans around them as well... i doubt those pics i have taken is me n players alone...
    u noe wat? while i was standing on taufik's right hand side, taking photo, there r pple who can stand on his left hand side taking photo too~!!!
    i think these pple r so inconsiderate.... i mean they don mind having pics with other pple around, doesn't mean i don mind... n they r so rude, they keep pushing n pushing.... omg... cant imagine wat those pics will turn out to b like....
    i haven't develop those photos taken in ABC yet... cos i haven't finish the film.... will continue taking in TC then develop together........

Now that reli sucks.Yep those ppls really are very inconsiderate & desperate to be exact

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im praying hard... some of them are really very inconsiderate... i remember during the semi final match of the mixed doubles between korea (kim ) and the indonesian pair.. the crowd was very "enthusiastic"... i was a big fan of kim so... have to show some support... it was the 3 of us against the whole crowd.. ppl were giving us threatening looks and the supporters behind us scolded us... they removed their shoes and put their feet at the bench i was sitting to shut me up... dont want to describe the smell... i was sitting so uncomfortably so i went down to c if i can bump into any players... and when i came back up.. my seat was already taken.. so we sat at the stairs and this really kind guard asked us to sit at the vip seats....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im praying hard... some of them are really very inconsiderate... i remember during the semi final match of the mixed doubles between korea (kim ) and the indonesian pair.. the crowd was very "enthusiastic"... i was a big fan of kim so... have to show some support... it was the 3 of us against the whole crowd.. ppl were giving us threatening looks and the supporters behind us scolded us... they removed their shoes and put their feet at the bench i was sitting to shut me up... dont want to describe the smell... i was sitting so uncomfortably so i went down to c if i can bump into any players... and when i came back up.. my seat was already taken.. so we sat at the stairs and this really kind guard asked us to sit at the vip seats....
    yah the pple were so rude.... u noe during the semi final, there r pple giving away the yonex balloon (i donno wat is it called actually).... the pple over my side r desperately 'fighting' for it.....
    i was sitting at the 1st step of the stairs.... very near to the railing... just directly opposite the VIP seats, right above where taufik n candra were sitting when they came.... omg.... i'm pushed to the railing n my camera almost fall below.... i'm really irritated by them so i gave all of them a very unfriendly stare.... n there was this couple beside me keep wanted to squeeze me away so they can take the 1st step.... but i just refused to move.... i mean i came 1st, i found a nice spot, y should i give u my seat when u came late, n being so rude to push me away

after candra/halim played with flandi/eng hian, i went downstairs to find the players.... i miss sigit/trikus playing... anyway i found them on the coach before it left to the hotel
    arghhh..... reali sickening isn't it... i was there all alone... n they bully me
    Last edited by HoNgHoNg; 05-03-2004 at 08:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh..my god..thats real bad,but the good thing u are able to take the vip seat .Hows the vip seats like ? Nice ??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yah the pple were so rude.... u noe during the semi final, there r pple giving away the yonex balloon (i donno wat izit called actually).... the pple over my side r desperately 'fighting' for it.....
    i was sitting at the 1st step of the stairs.... very near to the railing... just directly opposite the VIP seats, right above where taufik n candra were sitting when they came.... omg.... i'm pushed to the railing n my camera almost fall below.... i'm really irritated by them so i gave all of them a very unfriendly stare.... n there was this couple beside me keep wanted to squeeze me away so they can take the 1st step.... but i just refused to move.... i mean i came 1st, i found a nice spot, y should i give u my seat when u came late, n being so rude to push me away
    after candra/halim played with flandi/eng hian, i went downstairs to find the players.... i miss sigit/trikus playing... anyway i found them on the coach before it left to the hotel
    arghhh..... reali sickening isn't it... i was there all alone... n they bully me
    i missed a few matches too... i didnt watch the second set of the shon-taufik and park-sony match... i missed the women's double match too cos was chasing after kim dm...

wow, next time if u come to mas to watch any live tournament, inform me so we can watch together.. so u wont be alone and we can chase after the players together...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the seats was more or less the same as the non vip ones... the nice part was without the stinky feets...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the seats was more or less the same as the non vip ones... the nice part was without the stinky feets...
    Ahaha
    Thats nice .. no more stinky feets

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i missed a few matches too... i didnt watch the second set of the shon-taufik and park-sony match... i missed the women's double match too cos was chasing after kim dm...

wow, next time if u come to mas to watch any live tournament, inform me so we can watch together.. so u wont be alone and we can chase after the players together...
    hahaha.... okok
    i didn't reali watch XD, WS, WD.... think i only watching MS n MD... but 2 courts playing together.... i cant concentrate on both

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

[QUOTE=floorfilla]Just like to share my experience with all of u here..

I’m Indonesian, so naturally I’m a big fan of my country’s players..

My most memorable ‘ask-for-autograph-and-photographs’ thing was in 17 Aug 1998.. I will never forget that day in my whole life..

Hi floorfilla,

Such a nice account of your fond memories, many thanks! Hope you are a badminton player and are still playing. You seemed to think you are too old at 20, but don't be embarassed to continue to ask for autographs and taking pics with your favourite players if you are happy with what you're doing.

Hope you're still residing in S'pore and maybe still studying? You probably know that Candra is now married to Ronald Susilo's elder sister. There will be great excitement in Jakarta during the T/U Cup competitions and I wonder whether you will be watching the proceedings? I'm hoping to go there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was at the ABC last week too...
    Loh,
    Do u remember what the teenagers u spotted chasing after taufik was wearing? One of them could be me...

Sorry izzyC, I particularly remembered two Indian boys, one of whom was wearing glasses as he was sitting just in front of me behind the Press row, which was facing opposite the VIP area. They were very persistent and succeeded in getting what they wanted.

As I recalled, you are a girl?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I recalled, you are a girl?
    Yup, but you wont remember me cos im not pretty.. ...erm...does anybody knows whether halim haryanto is married?

There were 3 chinese boys which was pretty successful too.. i saw them everywhere i went and they were always chasing after a player... really jealous...

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast