User Tag List

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze r =p
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *izzyC*
    why are all my fav players married???
    huh? candra, halim....who else?
    i think Lin Dan n Xuanze aren't married yet right? hehehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know kim is not married but there were rumours saying ra will marry him after the olympics... anyone to confirm this??? if its true, it will be the best day of my life.. my two IDOLS unite as ONE...
    is it? i'm not into korean players anyway.... i only noe i read it somewhere tat Gao Ling n Chen Hong will get married if they get gold in Olympics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why are all my fav players married???
    So what if they are?? Shouldn't you be happy for them? They are normal people who need companions too... For one, Candra looks exceptionally happy when he's with Caroline.

As for Kim DM and Ra KM, yea all the rumours going on can be quite irritating. After all, they are only badminton players, not TV celebrities who need such gossips to survive. On the other hand, as fans, you're entitled to wishing your wish. What's for sure is that they have developed great chemistry and understanding with each other especially on court after all these years, through successes and failures.

I won't be surprised if Kim Yong Hyun is really married. There is some discrepancy between World Badminton and the Korean Badminton Association websites regarding his age. The former says he was born in 1983, but the latter says 1978. I am more inclined to thinking he's older than 21 because he has been around for quite some time. Moreover, Yim Bang Eun, his partner since the mid-90s, is also a 1978 baby. Getting married at 25 isn't really that early.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nauknip
    So what if they are?? Shouldn't you be happy for them? They are normal people who need companions too... For one, Candra looks exceptionally happy when he's with Caroline.
    yup.... i totally agreed....
    but i nv c candra's wife before.... anybody got their wedding pics or something?
    candra has a kid or 2 if i'm not wrong right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HoNgHoNg
    yup.... i totally agreed....
    but i nv c candra's wife before.... anybody got their wedding pics or something?
    candra has a kid or 2 if i'm not wrong right?
    would be really nice to have such a successful father ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nauknip

As for Kim DM and Ra KM, yea all the rumours going on can be quite irritating. After all, they are only badminton players, not TV celebrities who need such gossips to survive. On the other hand, as fans, you're entitled to wishing your wish. What's for sure is that they have developed great chemistry and understanding with each other especially on court after all these years, through successes and failures.

I won't be surprised if Kim Yong Hyun is really married. There is some discrepancy between World Badminton and the Korean Badminton Association websites regarding his age. The former says he was born in 1983, but the latter says 1978. I am more inclined to thinking he's older than 21 because he has been around for quite some time. Moreover, Yim Bang Eun, his partner since the mid-90s, is also a 1978 baby. Getting married at 25 isn't really that early.
    25 is ok cos i thought he was 21...
    of course im happy for them..but i would love to watch them play...married players tend to retire earlier.. u know.. want to be a good husband and father... .. players like hendrawan retired partly because of his family... want to spend quality time with the family... and Tony Gunawan left indonesia partly because of his gf.. i missed tony gunawan badly after he left and i dont hope halim or candra will follow their footsteps...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i hav 1 photo taken wit kuan beng hong...
    BUT the pix was not nice... coz my fren's camera ran out of battery!!!
    i can't upload it at the moment..maybe after 3 to 4 months .. coz my com is now without a head

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm DAMN LUCKY....

as you all may have known, the whole korean team is training in KL for TC.

and you all where they train??? AT MY SCHOOL's badminton hall(formerly BAM's where Malaysian Players train), my school bought over from them after they shift to Bukit Jalil

i get to see them EVERYDAY after school from last week....

they have 2 sessions daily,

9.30am-11.30am and 3.30pm-5.30pm

and last Thursday and Friday, The Malaysian Team WAs Here Too... Thursday, the malaysian team was having a friendly match with the koreans... and on Friday, the malaysian team is having a mini competition among them, spliting the players into 2 teams........

wow..........

i so damn lucky

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fhchiang
    I'm DAMN LUCKY....

as you all may have known, the whole korean team is training in KL for TC.

and you all where they train??? AT MY SCHOOL's badminton hall(formerly BAM's where Malaysian Players train), my school bought over from them after they shift to Bukit Jalil

i get to see them EVERYDAY after school from last week....

they have 2 sessions daily,

9.30am-11.30am and 3.30pm-5.30pm

and last Thursday and Friday, The Malaysian Team WAs Here Too... Thursday, the malaysian team was having a friendly match with the koreans... and on Friday, the malaysian team is having a mini competition among them, spliting the players into 2 teams........

wow..........

i so damn lucky
    im soooooo jealous... i saw the news in the paper (its held at the Sri Garden School)right? I begged my parents to bring me there but they think im crazy... did u manage to get any pics? Post it so we (i mean I) can enjoy.... any pics of Kim DM???

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Get down there man/girl/woman!!!!!!!

Forget about school!!! Watch what kind of routines they do, what kind training otherwise they do, get signatures, pictures everything!!!!

(at least go after school?!!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesd20
    WOW!!!!!!!!!

Get down there man/girl/woman!!!!!!!

Forget about school!!! Watch what kind of routines they do, what kind training otherwise they do, get signatures, pictures everything!!!!

(at least go after school?!!)
    I wanted to go but cant walk there.. I nearly burst into tears when my mom turned me down....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love reading this thread...It's so nice to read that most of you get to travel around to watch badminton and mingle with the players. My time hasn't arrived yet, I'm still studying, not working, therefore no $$.

The only time I met up with those players were the 2002 Malaysia Open which was held in my place, Penang. I was having a great time there, having my VIP pass and of course, one of my memorable moments ever.

FhChiang, Bet you are having loads of FUN around this time...a few more days left before the koreans leave for the TC, so get closer with them...know them better...haha...

Speaking of autographs, how do you people keep their autographs?? Do you frame them or just keep it them in your diaries or what?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only one thing to do when your mum turns you down...............ask your dad!!!!......or you gran/brother/sister/uncle/auntie!!!!!!!!

This is serious, dont give up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mirrura
    Speaking of autographs, how do you people keep their autographs?? Do you frame them or just keep it them in your diaries or what?
    tat time in HK open, i didn't bring my autograph book... Lin Dan, Xuanze n BAo Chunlai signed on the hotel letter pad... it's now in my file
    i got one of Candra's autograph on the photo i took with him... photo of cos keep in photo album
    the autographs i got from ABC r in my autograph book... so i just keep the whole book???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fhchiang, you're making everyone here sooooo jealous of you!!!!!! Had I struck lottery before I went for ABC, I'd have stayed in KL until they left for Jakarta. Just joking. So do you happen to know anything about Ra Kyung Min's injury? Oh btw, when are they leaving for Jakarta? Wednesday I thought it was. Ooh and yea, please share the pics if you have any!

I was at Mas Open 02 too, the only other time I actually travelled beyond the seas to watch a badminton tournament. No Koreans, no Indonesians. Well, at least no Kim, no Ra, no Candra. That was the first time I saw Tony donning USA colours and it really felt kinda strange and... sad. The tournament was mostly Malaysians and Chinese. Was staying at the official hotel then and EVERYDAY I see Bao Chunlai and Lin Dan following Xia Xuanze everywhere. They go out for lunch together, return together, go everywhere together. But I never approached them. Haha I guess it's the same case with HoNgHoNg and the Koreans now. If we could turn back time, we could've exchanged places.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kim/Ra gossips are normal. Anyway if you have great rapport on court and understand each others move doesnt mean that in real life , both of you can be lovers. Each person have their own likes and dislikes. Life on and off the court are different.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ants
    Kim/Ra gossips are normal. Anyway if you have great rapport on court and understand each others move doesnt mean that in real life , both of you can be lovers. Each person have their own likes and dislikes. Life on and off the court are different.
    Do anyone notice, during towel break or break between matches,
    Kim and Ra share the same bottle of water.

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast