User Tag List

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *izzyC*
    why are all my fav players married???
    Because you've got good taste, same as all those ladies who latched on to your favourite players first before others snatched them away!

Sometimes, if you know something is good for you, you need to act fast and can't continue to delay in your decision-making.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *izzyC*
    Dont hesitate Jofianty or u will regret like i did... i missed three times cos was too shy (Candra, Halim and Chen Jin)..The next day, i didnt really care anymore n took autographs and pics with every player i saw.. Try this if u see them "Ni ke yi gei wo ni de chien ming mah??" or "ke yi pang wo chien ming mah?" sorry im not good in translating cos i never learn chinese... i can speak though... anyone who knows chinese please correct it for me...

thx for tips izzyC & nauknip ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe same here *izzyC*
    can't read or write yet able to speak kinda well

btw come on it that all the autographs ?There mus be more hidden somewhere by ya'll..get ya scanner working ya ppls let the unfortunate in getting authographs like myself get to see popular players which is not posted yet

Yeah!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an autograph of : Hongyan Pi, Chen jin, chen lanting, zhu lin, du jing yu yang, xie zhongbo, sho sasaki, petra overzier, judith meulendijks, brenda benhakker, marleve mainaky, hideteka yamada, bjorn joppien, jesper larsen, joachim fisher nielsen, Li Li, iwata and tai, wacha preczemislaw, karina de witt, Xu haiwen...and french player and others =))
    take foto with chen jin and hongyan pi

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syaoran_Style
    take foto with chen jin and hongyan pi
    Lets have a look at the picture with Chen Jin......please!
    Like to see what he looks like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay but i look so awful on this pics hahhahahaha i think i was very tired after a long day at the french open hahhaha
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheers sayoran.

Notice he is still wearing his Junior team Kit (Kason), despite the fact he was a representative of a senior tournament. I believe they went to this tournament with a few of the junior team?(did they)

They (china team) be contracted to wear Yonex kit at higher level tournaments (1*+?)

Thanks again, you dont look too bad, actually you look much younger than in the pics with Pi!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesd20
    Cheers sayoran.

Notice he is still wearing his Junior team Kit (Kason), despite the fact he was a representative of a senior tournament. I believe they went to this tournament with a few of the junior team?(did they)

They (china team) be contracted to wear Yonex kit at higher level tournaments (1*+?)

Thanks again, you dont look too bad, actually you look much younger than in the pics with Pi!
    hahaha how old did you think i have lol?.......16 y.o this is my age.
    about their clothes all the team wore kason, they were all junior, french open is like a departure for the big event. You can see most of big name in china in the prize list like : zhang ning, zhou mi, gao ling, zhang jiewen, li yongbo, sun jun, zhao tingting...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i forgotin the prize list Xie xingfang lol =p

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha so he is the same age as you then!! must make you feel inferior, it alright when they are much younger, or much older but when they are the same age, you cant help but think.....if only!

i was like that with footballers I used to think they were so old, and I would grow up to be like them, then you realise they are the same as you, and you feel so bad

Anyway, should just make you train harder!!

How did he play? style similar to who....? (i know he won, and he is supposed to be fast, and that sunjun is his mentor)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he destroyed every opponent and never let one set, i like so much his play
    in my opinion he play a little like bao chunlai. His fast, he has a great defense, ( he beat the winner of last year 15-3 15-8 in the first round, it was marc zwiebler).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=jamesd20]Haha so he is the same age as you then!! must make you feel inferior, it alright when they are much younger, or much older but when they are the same age, you cant help but think.....if only!QUOTE]

hahhahaha yes yes it was that when i knew his age one question was in my mind.....WHY I WAS NOT BORN IN CHINA!!!!!!!!! hhahahha

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh! China, the eutopia for badminton players, purpose built courts with no annoying basketball/netball lines, where the lights dont shine in your eyes when you aim for a smash, there is Always someone in the court who can at least give you a challenging game, where you dont have to worry about breaking your string, cause the cost is minimal, and they string it for free, equipment is cheap (relative to UKanyway). You never go to a court and spend the first 30minutes in your tracksuit AND winter coat cause it is so cold.

(ther are bad points however-less earnings, rejection if you fail to play well enough, too hot summers)

For a comparison where I went to play in China the average wage wouldbe around 1500RMB/month, a similar situation in England would be earning 1500 a month (about normal) In china BG-65 is 25RMB(average), would I pay 25 for strings in UK?!! No!

Be thankful for what you have, and make the most of it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesd20
    Ahh! China, the eutopia for badminton players, purpose built courts with no annoying basketball/netball lines, where the lights dont shine in your eyes when you aim for a smash, there is Always someone in the court who can at least give you a challenging game, where you dont have to worry about breaking your string, cause the cost is minimal, and they string it for free, equipment is cheap (relative to UKanyway). You never go to a court and spend the first 30minutes in your tracksuit AND winter coat cause it is so cold.

(ther are bad points however-less earnings, rejection if you fail to play well enough, too hot summers)

For a comparison where I went to play in China the average wage wouldbe around 1500RMB/month, a similar situation in England would be earning 1500 a month (about normal) In china BG-65 is 25RMB(average), would I pay 25 for strings in UK?!! No!

Be thankful for what you have, and make the most of it!
    you right =)) don't worry about that i'm bery happy of what i have =)) i'm agree even in france all about badminton is so expansive...
    my friend went in china he bring so many thing haha (bao chunlai shirt!!!he wet him)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bao chunlai shirt!!!he wet him
    I'm sure there is a good explanation for this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pecheur
    I'm sure there is a good explanation for this
    hahahaha i'm so confuse i wanted to say HE MET HIM not wet him sorry for the mistake =))
    he met him in china during his training session lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he destroyed every opponent and never let one set, i like so much his play
    in my opinion he play a little like bao chunlai. His fast, he has a great defense, ( he beat the winner of last year 15-3 15-8 in the first round, it was marc zwiebler).
    i think that chen jin looks a lot like bao chunlai... he's tall (very tall), skinny and young... i never watch his game before but u said that his style is quite similar to bao's...