User Tag List

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast
Results 375 to 391 of 492
  1. #375
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze r =p
    Posts
    826
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spectra
    wow...u still wan to take pix wit them or just go n watch ??
    dun tell me 1 autograph from each player is not enuf..
    hahhaa.... 1 autograph is enough.... but i don mind taking more pics....
    n watching live is so much more exciting n interesting..... esp. to c the players off courts... so fun

  2. #376
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoNgHoNg
    hahhaa.... 1 autograph is enough.... but i don mind taking more pics....
    n watching live is so much more exciting n interesting..... esp. to c the players off courts... so fun
    ya to c players off courts are very interesting hehhe.....next time must stay same hotel as them ....its fun....

  3. #377
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze r =p
    Posts
    826
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvia
    ya to c players off courts are very interesting hehhe.....next time must stay same hotel as them ....its fun....
    hhahaha... yah i noe.... tat time in KL keep bumping into candra n other indo players at Federal... so embarassed... as if i stalked them all the way there... hahaha.... but it's very fun....
    this time in jakarta, i stay in my friend's house, save abit on accomodation also.... who ask u don wan confirm with me whether u watching thomas cup or not??? if not we will stay in hilton together........
    yah btw, y didn't u get autographs n pics from the players...??? i tot u bump into quite a few of them??? u only told me, u took pic with peter gade... n he put his hand on ur shoulder right??? hehehe

  4. #378
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoNgHoNg
    hhahaha... yah i noe.... tat time in KL keep bumping into candra n other indo players at Federal... so embarassed... as if i stalked them all the way there... hahaha.... but it's very fun....
    this time in jakarta, i stay in my friend's house, save abit on accomodation also.... who ask u don wan confirm with me whether u watching thomas cup or not??? if not we will stay in hilton together........
    yah btw, y didn't u get autographs n pics from the players...??? i tot u bump into quite a few of them??? u only told me, u took pic with peter gade... n he put his hand on ur shoulder right??? hehehe
    ya but u noe its very embarassing,they know that u live there,then if took pics again,its seem really as if u stalked them hehhee.....next time see u then tell u again ....lotsa to tell u......

  5. #379
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze r =p
    Posts
    826
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvia
    ya but u noe its very embarassing,they know that u live there,then if took pics again,its seem really as if u stalked them hehhee.....next time see u then tell u again ....lotsa to tell u......
    hahaha.... u faster come back spore n meet me for dinner then we can talk n talk about them.... i can show u the autographs i collected n the pics i've taken.... show me urs too

  6. #380
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    2,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spectra
    eh...not really... as u make him look good n didn't edit mine n i look like the sick pale girl tat's gonna die... <-- my face color in the pix tat u edit n he's <-- color


    better? his face is more pale compared to yours now
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  7. #381
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
    Posts
    192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigredlemon


    better? his face is more pale compared to yours now
    y can't make it even ??? both also look good instead of 1 good 1 pale ..

  8. #382
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yup , she got a point there..

    btw i will try to scan Hafiz Hashim's autograph..once i'm done , i will post it.

  9. #383
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone of u have Peter Gade's autograph? thanks!

  10. #384
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Malaysia =)
    Posts
    439
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaLing
    Anyone of u have Peter Gade's autograph? thanks!
    I got his and Camilla Martin's autograph through Denmark's sports organisation which is "sportal dk" something when I was surfing some website a few years back. As for now, I'm not sure whether that organisation is still giving out his autographs or not because I have lost touch of that website already. Why not try Gade's official website?

  11. #385
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    2,096
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spectra
    y can't make it even ??? both also look good instead of 1 good 1 pale ..
    Are all Malaysian girls so difficult to please?

  12. #386
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    704
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigredlemon
    Are all Malaysian girls so difficult to please?
    Just merge his tanned head onto the coloured version of his body, or her tanned head onto the pic where he is tanned instead of trying to get colour consistency in one pic

  13. #387
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    3,511
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Correction, BRL: ALL GIRLS are difficult to please!

    Quote Originally Posted by bigredlemon
    Are all Malaysian girls so difficult to please?

  14. #388
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    155
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaLing
    Anyone of u have Peter Gade's autograph? thanks!
    I DO! I DO! I'll scan it for ya when I get home.

  15. #389
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
    Posts
    192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ants
    Yup , she got a point there..

    btw i will try to scan Hafiz Hashim's autograph..once i'm done , i will post it.
    i tot i scan hafiz autograph already

  16. #390
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
    Posts
    192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigredlemon
    Are all Malaysian girls so difficult to please?
    hm... not to say difficult to please...but just... hm.... how to say...
    i just dun understand y even after u guys edit the pix is still uneven!! ... kekeke...if the pix is even... i won't make any noise coz u guys do the work half way...kekeke....

  17. #391
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mirrura
    I got his and Camilla Martin's autograph through Denmark's sports organisation which is "sportal dk" something when I was surfing some website a few years back. As for now, I'm not sure whether that organisation is still giving out his autographs or not because I have lost touch of that website already. Why not try Gade's official website?
    Gade's official website are all in danish.http://www.petergade.net/
    i can't even understand a single word

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Autographs by Malayan Thomas Cup Team 1948-49 on a postcard
    By cheahcm in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 07-28-2011, 11:44 AM
  2. Malaysia Open 03 Autographs
    By jug8man in forum Singapore / Indonesia / Malaysia Open 2003
    Replies: 10
    : 03-07-2007, 03:48 AM
  3. autographs given out during China Master
    By kemana in forum China Masters 2005 / Indonesian Open 2005
    Replies: 6
    : 09-29-2005, 09:09 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •