User Tag List

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 492
  1. #86
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by da ding
    )hey chaps, i really have no idea how much autogrpahs of badminton players are worth... i ran my little arse off in the HK open chasing players to sign my shirt...

    on that shirt, i have the signatures of... gao ling, zhang jun, kim dong moon, ra kyung min, ha tae kwon, sigit b, trikus haryanto, limpele, eng hian, lin dan, chen hong, rikke olsen, JR( ), boeson, jens eriksen, huang sui, zhang ning, cai yun, fu haifeng, bao chunlai, xia xuanze, choong tan fook, lee wan wah, zheng bo, lee hyun il, lee dong soo, yoo yong sung, the malaysian doubles coach (forgot his name), kim yong hyun...

    how much do you reckon that shirt is worth?

    sigh...didnt get peter gade, camilla, candra or xie xingfang...got rejected by gong ruina cuz she was all dejected after losing the final, rejected li yongbo myself cuz he's such a badtempered old fogey..
    Good morning,
    i will pay the trikot from you.

    (1) I will pay 50 Dollar is this for you OK
    (2) Can you describe how the trikot is

    Please sent me your answer to my E-Mail-Adress: skelllner@aol.com

    Thank you for your help.

    Stephan from Germany

  2. #87
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze r =p
    Posts
    826
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by da ding
    )hey chaps, i really have no idea how much autogrpahs of badminton players are worth... i ran my little arse off in the HK open chasing players to sign my shirt...
    r u the one who ask xuanze to sign ur shirt at the stadium entrance on the final day??? (xuanze was in all black tat day, he wasn't playing, he came to receive his medal then he left)
    cos i rem silvia n i were at the entrance waiting for xuanze to come out then a guy ask him to sign his shirt.... (the shirt had signatures all over)
    n we had to wait for him to finish b4 we can take pic with xuanze.......

  3. #88
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    539
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoNgHoNg
    r u the one who ask xuanze to sign ur shirt at the stadium entrance on the final day??? (xuanze was in all black tat day, he wasn't playing, he came to receive his medal then he left)
    cos i rem silvia n i were at the entrance waiting for xuanze to come out then a guy ask him to sign his shirt.... (the shirt had signatures all over)
    n we had to wait for him to finish b4 we can take pic with xuanze.......
    lol, if it really was, then i should've been there too ... i'll post up a few pics as long as da ding doens't mind

    i think i have 2 copies of his signature on two different shirts myself...and also 2 of cai's i've got pretty much everyone's that da ding has...and a few more that i dun really recognize...
    Last edited by - 73* -; 04-12-2004 at 08:40 AM.

  4. #89
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze r =p
    Posts
    826
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow... u all have so many signatures.....
    i only have Lin Dan, Xia Xuanze, Bao Chunlai, Candra Wijaya....
    i think only this 4... will get more from ABC if possible

  5. #90
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    539
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey Honghong...no offence or anything...but i was just wondering if you were waiting for xia after the semi-finals where he lost to boonsak ponsana????....cuz i remember seeing two people, one who looked like you waiting for him to take a photo outside the stadium..and when he did come (he was with two people which i THINK were his parents), he kinda rejected them by waving them off.....

    it was quite a while ago, but after looking at the photos of you...it kinda refreshed my memory, and the more i think about it, the more i think that person looked like you....

  6. #91
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze r =p
    Posts
    826
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by - 73* -
    hey Honghong...no offence or anything...but i was just wondering if you were waiting for xia after the semi-finals where he lost to boonsak ponsana????....cuz i remember seeing two people, one who looked like you waiting for him to take a photo outside the stadium..and when he did come (he was with two people which i THINK were his parents), he kinda rejected them by waving them off.....

    it was quite a while ago, but after looking at the photos of you...it kinda refreshed my memory, and the more i think about it, the more i think that person looked like you....
    hahaha.... silvia n i were outside the stadium after quarter, semi n finals... but on the day which he lost, we didn't approach xuanze, cos he look sad....
    we juz stood there n saw him walk away to take cab... then we left...
    we only approach him after the quarter n final to take pics
    Last edited by HoNgHoNg; 04-13-2004 at 07:36 AM.

  7. #92
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoNgHoNg
    hahaha.... silvia n i were outside the stadium after quarter, semi n finals... but on the day which he lost, we didn't approach xuanze, cos he look sad....
    we juz stood there n saw him walk away to take cab... then we left...
    we only approach him after the quarter n final to take pics
    You should have approached him.. if he see you he might feel happier.

  8. #93
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze r =p
    Posts
    826
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ants
    You should have approached him.. if he see you he might feel happier.
    hahaha... we dare not....
    din u heard wat -73*- says? he reject the fans
    well he reali look sad tat day.... n nobody approach him, whereas after the quarter-finals n finals, lots of pple were chasing after him

  9. #94
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoNgHoNg
    hahaha... we dare not....
    din u heard wat -73*- says? he reject the fans
    well he reali look sad tat day.... n nobody approach him, whereas after the quarter-finals n finals, lots of pple were chasing after him
    Well you can just give him some works of encouragements.. . He reject fans because they just want his autograph and take pictures with him. Even if he lose.. of coz u dun go and ask him for autograph or picture taking if not you will be surely get rejected.. just approach him and say WE Will STILL SUpport You! You are still the best!.. i'm sure he will smile at you. Guarantee!

  10. #95
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze r =p
    Posts
    826
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Y R My Posts Missing????

    Quote Originally Posted by ants
    Well you can just give him some works of encouragements.. . He reject fans because they just want his autograph and take pictures with him. Even if he lose.. of coz u dun go and ask him for autograph or picture taking if not you will be surely get rejected.. just approach him and say WE Will STILL SUpport You! You are still the best!.. i'm sure he will smile at you. Guarantee!
    well... i've tot of approaching him... telling him "Xuanze Jia you" or something but he look real sad tat day.... so we decided not to approach him or disturb him for anything


    P.S: i confirmed i've replied this... but i juz donno y alot of my posts r missing can the admin or whoever ans me???

  11. #96
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll hazard a guess. This cutesy-boopsie language has got me scratching my eyeballs out *ahem* ...

    Okay sorry about that. The enthusiasm of the fans has been really encouraging, with the candid pictures and engaging stories of meeting with these professional players which we all adore.

    Now if there's some sort of automatic spell-corrector that translates:

    noe -> know
    tot -> thought
    <cutesy-boopsie> --> coherent language

    I'll be peachy-weachy.

    -dave

  12. #97
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze r =p
    Posts
    826
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ok... i've got a few more autographs during the ABC
    i'm like an indo players' supporter this time with the absence of Xuanze
    i got Candra, Halim, Sony, Taufik, Eng Hian, Sigit n Trikus autographs....
    n i took pic with Candra, Halim, Sony, Taufik n Eng Hian
    indo players r so cute.... but candra is still the cutest

  13. #98
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Friendly Chinese

    During the last Sing Open, I met Wu Yun Yong, Bao Chun Lai, Fu Hai Feng and Cai Yun. I asked for their autographs and they gave it to me.

    Actually, those players are not at all fierce. But if it is otherwise, who would you nominate as one ?

    For me, I would think Chen Hong qualifies.

  14. #99
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    105
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow..sugoi..all of u have 4 or more pro players autographs! And ants and some of u guys have their t-shirts even!

    Sigh sigh..i dont even have a single one man. How embarassing...*makes a mental note* I must get some autographs in Jakarta when i see the Thomas Cup this time! >__<

  15. #100
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Johor Bahru, Malaysia
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SJ_Tan
    I must get some autographs in Jakarta when i see the Thomas Cup this time! >__<
    Are you going to watch Thomas/Uber cup in Jarkarta? Have you bought the tickets? Would you mind telling me where can we get the tickets? Or do you have any idea where can i get more information on Thomas/Uber Cup. (Any websites?..)

    Thanks!

  16. #101
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze r =p
    Posts
    826
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SJ_Tan
    Wow..sugoi..all of u have 4 or more pro players autographs! And ants and some of u guys have their t-shirts even!

    Sigh sigh..i dont even have a single one man. How embarassing...*makes a mental note* I must get some autographs in Jakarta when i see the Thomas Cup this time! >__<
    yeah~ i wanna watch Thomas Cup too... then can get more autographs n take more photo with them

  17. #102
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoNgHoNg
    yeah~ i wanna watch Thomas Cup too... then can get more autographs n take more photo with them
    Good for you post the pics so we can enjoy

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Autographs by Malayan Thomas Cup Team 1948-49 on a postcard
    By cheahcm in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 07-28-2011, 11:44 AM
  2. Malaysia Open 03 Autographs
    By jug8man in forum Singapore / Indonesia / Malaysia Open 2003
    Replies: 10
    : 03-07-2007, 03:48 AM
  3. autographs given out during China Master
    By kemana in forum China Masters 2005 / Indonesian Open 2005
    Replies: 6
    : 09-29-2005, 09:09 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •