User Tag List

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha.... okok
    i didn't reali watch XD, WS, WD.... think i only watching MS n MD... but 2 courts playing together.... i cant concentrate on both
    i was only watching kim/ra during the XD actually but the match at the other court was much more interesting... the Thai pair was really impressive especially Sudket... his smashes were really powerful, leaving the chinese pair and he has very good manners too.. i remember him pretty well cos his hand was all sweaty when i shoke his hand... he smiled and bowed (not just nod, he really bowed)when we say thanks to him... really a nice player...
    i see a good future in him...

i really like players with good sportsmanship... during the MS final, i was actually supporting Sony Dk but deep down my heart, i wanted Taufik to win cos if he loses, i wont be able to get his autograph after all he is well known for his "good temper"... Sony is a nice guy too...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *izzyC*
    Yup, but you wont remember me cos im not pretty.. ...erm...does anybody knows whether halim haryanto is married?
    OK, please be fair to me and to yourself. Let us see your pic first, perhaps posing with your favourite player...Halim? ... or whoever at the ABC. Then I will be able to give you a better description of yourself. I'm sure, just like Spectra and HongHong, you look sweet too!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, please be fair to me and to yourself. Let us see your pic first, perhaps posing with your favourite player...Halim? ... or whoever at the ABC. Then I will be able to give you a better description of yourself. I'm sure, just like Spectra and HongHong, you look sweet too!
    if i post my pic, u will have to edit the last sentence of your earlier post... im definitely not as pretty as Spectra or Hong Hong...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, Halim's married. I got the picture somewhere off the web a long time ago. So is Candra and Bambang and Hendrawan. As for the Koreans, Lee DS, Yoo YS and Ha TK are all married. Now who's the one I left out...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nauknip
    Yep, Halim's married. I got the picture somewhere off the web a long time ago. So is Candra and Bambang and Hendrawan. As for the Koreans, Lee DS, Yoo YS and Ha TK are all married. Now who's the one I left out...
    Ouch, that really hurts.. He looked great in that pic (sobbing).. but his wife looks great too.. they make a nice couple...

i know kim is not married but there were rumours saying ra will marry him after the olympics... anyone to confirm this??? if its true, it will be the best day of my life.. my two IDOLS unite as ONE...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know kim is not married but there were rumours saying ra will marry him after the olympics... anyone to confirm this??? if its true, it will be the best day of my life.. my two IDOLS unite as ONE...
    Many fans around the world, including me, are dreaming the same dream as you. But we shall just wait and see. They have never said that they are a couple. All are but conjectures by the media and fans.

By the way, I thought Halim looked exceptionally good in this pic. Of course, it was his big day and he had all the reason in the world to smile. Happiness and bliss definitely makes one look on top of the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nauknip
    Many fans around the world, including me, are dreaming the same dream as you. But we shall just wait and see. They have never said that they are a couple. All are but conjectures by the media and fans.

By the way, I thought Halim looked exceptionally good in this pic. Of course, it was his big day and he had all the reason in the world to smile. Happiness and bliss definitely makes one look on top of the world.
    Yup i certainly agree... do u know any other player that is married?? im really "pat" ... i knew Chew Choon Eng got married last year...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if i post my pic, u will have to edit the last sentence of your earlier post... im definitely not as pretty as Spectra or Hong Hong...

I hope you'll not say that again. Remember, "Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder" and beauty is more than skin-deep! Have confidence in yourself that you are happy with what you have been given and there is always a secret admirer out there waiting for you!

Can you truthfully say that Ra is a beauty in the ordinary sense of the word? Yet her beauty lies in her talents in badminton and for that alone Kim may marry her! But I also see in Ra a certain tenderness and understanding in her dealings with Kim on the court. Such intangibles are rare!

Whatever the case, a SMILE is all it takes to send a positive signal to whoever you meet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loh

I hope you'll not say that again. Remember, "Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder" and beauty is more than skin-deep! Have confidence in yourself that you are happy with what you have been given and there is always a secret admirer out there waiting for you!

Can you truthfully say that Ra is a beauty in the ordinary sense of the word? Yet her beauty lies in her talents in badminton and for that alone Kim may marry her! But I also see in Ra a certain tenderness and understanding in her dealings with Kim on the court. Such intangibles are rare!

Whatever the case, a SMILE is all it takes to send a positive signal to whoever you meet.
    I'll try to think positively... Thanks by the way...

base in Spore, heart at wherever Lin Dan n Xuanze r =p
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure, just like Spectra and HongHong, you look sweet too!
    no lah i'm neither pretty nor sweet........... don make me blush
    btw do i look like someone of big size in the photo? hahaha someone saw me in Federal one of the days n he said he's so surprised tat i'm so petite... hahhaa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was only watching kim/ra during the XD actually but the match at the other court was much more interesting... the Thai pair was really impressive especially Sudket... his smashes were really powerful, leaving the chinese pair and he has very good manners too.. i remember him pretty well cos his hand was all sweaty when i shoke his hand... he smiled and bowed (not just nod, he really bowed)when we say thanks to him... really a nice player...
    i see a good future in him...

i really like players with good sportsmanship... during the MS final, i was actually supporting Sony Dk but deep down my heart, i wanted Taufik to win cos if he loses, i wont be able to get his autograph after all he is well known for his "good temper"... Sony is a nice guy too...
    hahaha... during XD i was looking at Taufik... who was sitting right below of where i'm sitting.... during WS, i was looking at Candra... sitted soemwhere there also

Taufik's 'good temper'??? hmmm..... i didn't noe anything about it....
    but when i approach him on after the semi-final, he was smiling happily when the crowd surround him.... so he obliged to the request of photo-taking n autographs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HoNgHoNg
    hahaha... during XD i was looking at Taufik... who was sitting right below of where i'm sitting.... during WS, i was looking at Candra... sitted soemwhere there also

Taufik's 'good temper'??? hmmm..... i didn't noe anything about it....
    but when i approach him on after the semi-final, he was smiling happily when the crowd surround him.... so he obliged to the request of photo-taking n autographs
    Taufik was well known for his temper on and off court... Remember last year's Korea Open??? If u try to get an autograph from him after he lost(especially due to bad line calls), you'll know what its like...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taufik was well known for his temper on and off court... Remember last year's Korea Open??? If u try to get an autograph from him after he lost(especially due to bad line calls), you'll know what its like...
    hmmm..... is it??? hehehe thanx for the info....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup i certainly agree... do u know any other player that is married?? im really "pat" ... i knew Chew Choon Eng got married last year...
    Ra is not Kim's girl friend. Both of them(=Kim & Ra) don't like this rumor(=they are lovers). They can 'each' have lovers.

But, I heard they don't have lovers now. They said they don't have time to be in love because of many International badminton Open.

Kim Dong Moon had a lover and felt in love with his girl-friend for six years. But, they separated two years ago.
    I heard that Kim Yong Hyun is married. Do you know Kim Yong Hyun? He was married last winter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jeicegreen
    Ra is not Kim's girl friend. Both of them(=Kim & Ra) don't like this rumor(=they are lovers). They can 'each' have lovers.

But, I heard they don't have lovers now. They said they don't have time to be in love because of many International badminton Open.

Kim Dong Moon had a lover and felt in love with his girl-friend for six years. But, they separated two years ago.
    I heard that Kim Yong Hyun is married. Do you know Kim Yong Hyun? He was married last winter.
    Isnt Kim Yong Hyun only in his early 20s? oh, poor Kim DM... I guess his girlfriend didnt know how lucky she was....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Well-spoken loh,
    Iím totally agree with you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why are all my fav players married???

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast