User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aero_oooolala View Post
    but isn't the LYD a good combination of power and speed though?
    My observation comes from using these racquets in a doubles game. I have played with BS12 and LYD, both of them were strung with BG65Ti @ 23 lbs. BS12 feels like a more even balance racquet while LYD is kind of head heavy. In mid court and close to net, i feel BS12 is quick while LYD is a little slow. When you are pushed to the rear court, clears are effortless with LYD and BS12. Well the margin of difference is very very small. I can manage doubles with LYD racquet as well, just that i need to account for the time i need to adjust to this racquet. In my opinion, both BS12 and LYD are outstanding racquets offering a great alternative to Yonex counterparts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iLondon View Post
    You shouldn't be discouraged by the max tension of Arc11 being 24lb. I string mine above 24lbs and I know of people who string theirs above 30lb+. They haven't had any problems with rackets breaking or anything.
    That may be the case but i've broken two in short succession with 23lb stringing, both in the same spot. Might be to do with material changes in the frame who knows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2