User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Aeroplane Black vs RSL CLASSIC

If you can choose only Aeroplane Black and RSL CLASSIC, what will you choose?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read aeroplane back is degraded, and right now it's not guaruntee by bwf anymore.
    And I'm confusing, because someone in this board said "we should to choose natural".
    RSL classic is only 2 layer, but RSL classic is approved by people and bwf long time ago.

It's necessary? We should to choose natural cork more than composite cork.
    And now, how about durable and flight from 2 brands?

Thank you for support

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKnight View Post
    I read aeroplane back is degraded, and right now it's not guaruntee by bwf anymore.
    I'm a little new to the game and was wondering what you mean by aeroplane has degraded? Even though I've been playing for about a year I'm still very inexperienced, but I have been using black label for a while now.

Because I want to test out the differences between the two I have been looking to buy a couple tubes of RSL classic but the cheapest I could find in Australia was like $27 or something.. If anyone knows a place that sells it cheaper, please tell me.

I know people say that recently shuttlecocks all around have degraded in quality but I do not know the differences and I have only been playing with black label for upwards of a year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboveNbeyond View Post
    I'm a little new to the game and was wondering what you mean by aeroplane has degraded?...

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...graded-or-fake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I did end up buying a couple tubes of RSL Classic off someone and the quality is..well worse than Aeroplane Black. Although I think the cork is a lot more durable than Aeroplane (after the shuttle is finished there are less "dents" on the cork). I feel like we went through RSL twice as quick as Aeroplane black..
    The feathers were always the first to go out first. I'm not sure if it is because we are still beginners, but even if we hit it wrong I don't think our playstyles changed between the switch of Aeroplane TO RSL. The seller also told me that they were only in his possession for 3 weeks until he sold them to me. I did steam the shuttlecocks, not sure if you're meant to do it to relatively new shuttlecocks.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would go for the RSL Classic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The feather quality of the aeroplanes is still quite excellent. However, the cork just simply sucks. After just a few hard smashes, the cork becomes so dented that there is a noticeable loss in feeling when hitting the shuttle. Definitely not worth the 25 bucks I'm paying for black label.

I much prefer the RSL classics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed. RSL Classic has way more feel than Aeroplane Black.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i feel that the durability of RSL Classics has dropped recently. Sometimes the shuttle lasts only half a game, the feathers snap quiete easily even without the frame hits. No matter if you steam the shuttle or not.
    Prefer the Li-Ning A300 now, much better durability even without steaming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in South Australia here I always use aeroplane black and I find them alot better then the RSL classics (they die way to fast and we waste so many tubes) I get them around $21ish so i dont usually change from these tubes