User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DannyYan View Post
    That's from "what you heard",get the demo and try out yourself. =)
    Is it because they're made in China? Lol , actually they are the competitors of Yonex . And yes , try out one and see . Prices are high though , 190GBP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the noob View Post
    Not going to bother with Li-Ning rackets, from what I hear, their prices don't match their quality.
    When you said quality, are you talking about paint job quality?
    The new 3rd gen Li ning rackets have better paint jobs than 1st and 2nd gen Li ning rackets.
    I bought N90III 2 weeks ago and it looks much better than my VTZF LTD, but that's just my .02 comment.
    I also saw the new Li ning N9 in store yesterday, and it looks better than Arc 11 TH that was racked beside it..

Price-wise, I think Li Ning rackets are about the same as Yonex in Canada.
    N90-3 retail price is 2180RMB (about CDN$360?), and Li Ning Canada is selling it for CDN$219...
    Last edited by heeroyuy; 10-13-2013 at 12:33 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heeroyuy View Post
    When you said quality, are you talking about paint job quality?
    The new 3rd gen Li ning rackets have better paint jobs than 1st and 2nd gen Li ning rackets.
    I bought N90III 2 weeks ago and it looks much better than my VTZF LTD, but that's just my .02 comment. I also saw the new Li ning N9 in store yesterday, and it looks better than Arc 11 TH that was racked beside it..
    No I meant playing quality. I've never tried one, and maybe I should, I just never considered it b/c of their prices + some peoples comments.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, I used to think the same thing. I decided to try N90III because of the new design and color.
    Playing quality, I can only compare it to my VTZF 3U and 4U, since these are the ones I'm playing with now (I still have my old Carbonex 8 SP 2U and Carbonex 8 DX 1U for warm up practice lol).
    Personally, I can get used to it in the first day of playing compared to VTZF, but VTZF is definitely more demanding, so my opinion might be biased

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2