User Tag List

Thread: play group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default play group

hello everyone I can play at Khas badminton centre or Vancouver badminton in Richmond on weekends , anyone one wants to join to make a new group for regular play or any other group who are already playing need a intermediate level player. if we can find enough players we can start new group, everyone welcome to join thanks

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have a group of players (10 to 14 players, schedule dependent) play at Khas drop-in every Saturday noon-3; mostly low intermediate to intermediate players, age range from 20s to 40s, ladies and guys. Let me know if that interested you. We play feather only, and every person chip-in for 2 birds. Hard hitter is self regulated and usually chip-in more birds. =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tedski View Post
    We have a group of players (10 to 14 players, schedule dependent) play at Khas drop-in every Saturday noon-3; mostly low intermediate to intermediate players, age range from 20s to 40s, ladies and guys. Let me know if that interested you. We play feather only, and every person chip-in for 2 birds. Hard hitter is self regulated and usually chip-in more birds. =)
    Oh great sure I will join you on this Saturday. who should I look for on sat ?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pm'd you the info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We play on friday nights from 7 -9 pm.. let me know if you'd like to join.. intermediate - advance/intermediat level

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll moving to Vancouver in the new year. I would also like to find a stable group of high-intermediate/advanced to play doubles and mixed... And preferably someone whom I can spar and train with. Where exactly is Khas?