User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Don't forget his EX3 socks. Most comfy and economical compared to Nike/ Adidas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I may go with an ArcSaber 009DX :v is badminton.net reputable?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by erstr View Post
    are you even sure going for arcbsaer 009DX? DX version of arcsaber is a very stiff one. yeah, they give you $20 off for racket above $100, but still, if you cannot handle the very stiff shaft, then it is a waste of $90.

* for the string don't go for BG65, go for something better like BG80, BG66UM or zymax65

and I never heard of badminton.net but you can ask another people, they even carry adidas? that's cool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    are you even sure going for arcbsaer 009DX? DX version of arcsaber is a very stiff one. yeah, they give you $20 off for racket above $100, but still, if you cannot handle the very stiff shaft, then it is a waste of $90.

* for the string don't go for BG65, go for something better like BG80, BG66UM or zymax65

and I never heard of badminton.net but you can ask another people, they even carry adidas? that's cool
    oh, my main post doesn't include my discussion with gundamzaku

my experienced friend was nice enough to let me try out his nanospeed 9900 + LiNing 300A and I found that i liked stiff racquet more

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in BC:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...91-Squash-Eric

this guy. he made his own racket (he is from a manufacturer in Taiwan), grips, and sells a bunch of branded stuff (Yonex, Victor, RSL, etc)
    I always count on him for my grip since his power master grip is very good.

*you can also find him on ebay with name: squash_mart, or go and google, rkep grip ebay
    Wow , im so lucky to find a nice guy selling authentic rackets . Visited his ebay account , wanted to get a nano800 and found it $194 (8000 pesos) (String+3Grips), comapared here theyre selling SP coded rackets for 14000 - 16000 pesos (300 - 350 dollars)(No string nor grip) . I just need some more time to get it!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oh, my main post doesn't include my discussion with gundamzaku

my experienced friend was nice enough to let me try out his nanospeed 9900 + LiNing 300A and I found that i liked stiff racquet more
    if you think, you liked it, then it is fine
    sure go a head with arcsaber 009DX. if not sure with the stiffness, go for arcsaber 008 (less stiff, more a little bit head light than even balance though)

Quote Originally Posted by yeahehehehe View Post
    Wow , im so lucky to find a nice guy selling authentic rackets . Visited his ebay account , wanted to get a nano800 and found it $194 (8000 pesos) (String+3Grips), comapared here theyre selling SP coded rackets for 14000 - 16000 pesos (300 - 350 dollars)(No string nor grip) . I just need some more time to get it!
    that price is normal price for a racket in Asia (not sure why it is so expensive in your home country)
    yeah go a head and buy if you like nanoray800? try bg66UM or zymax, I really like it
    and if you want to buy more grips (replacement grip), go for powermaster. or if you want something that has more cushion, go for king grip
    for overgrip, go for ultimate or soft grip
    Last edited by Avenger; 10-15-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Badminton.net aka San Diego Badminton supply, is nothing but Seaside rackets at Encinitas, California (You can search this information on Yelp). They are a pro shop and have a local badminton club in San Diego as well. I have bought a couple of racquets from their shop and used their service. I can guarantee that they sell genuine racquets, strings and other accessories. Of late they have a $20 off on any racquet priced above $100. So you might get a good deal out of it. Check out the shipping charges as well.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

for strings, there isn't a better string and a not so good string, it all depends on what you're looking for. if you're looking for a durable string, then bg65 is great and could be seen as "better". but if you're looking for repulsion, then nbg98 would be a "better" string. it all comes down to personal preference and what feels good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sanredrose View Post
    Badminton.net aka San Diego Badminton supply, is nothing but Seaside rackets at Encinitas, California (You can search this information on Yelp). They are a pro shop and have a local badminton club in San Diego as well. I have bought a couple of racquets from their shop and used their service. I can guarantee that they sell genuine racquets, strings and other accessories. Of late they have a $20 off on any racquet priced above $100. So you might get a good deal out of it. Check out the shipping charges as well.
    i've bought products from them and their packaging is great. their shipping speed is super fast too. i also can agree that they sell 100% genuine stuff. i don't know how they can price their rackets a bit lower than other stores, but i'm not going to complain about it. and because i know exactly what i want most of the time, i don't mind ordering online as opposed to picking the items up from a store. back then i would buy a high end racket and they would take $20 off of the racket, free stringing and only charge an upgrade on the string from BG65, plus a free gift so i got a free yonex jersey. but that was a while ago

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ordered the ArcSaber 009DX with BG-65 strung at 24lb from badminton.net

Thanks for your input guys!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2