Hello Jonas!!!! =))

Discussion in 'Jonas Rasmussen Forum' started by Syaoran_Style, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Syaoran_Style

Syaoran_Style Regular Member

I send you this e-mail from france, firstly congratulations for this magical year (worldchampionship, china open etc..)

Here in france you have a lot of fans because Raphael sachetat say good thing about you ( sorry for my english i have just 16 y.o) i have 3 video of you and i can say that you are so fantastic, you are a player with a very big heart, i know that the olympic gold medal is only for you and lars paaske.

I want to ask you a question...Can you this year come to the French open and can you ask camilla martin and peter gade if they can come too???

Best Regards

Syaoran

(fan of the Danish team and specially for you)

2. JR

JR Regular Member

Professional Badmintonplayer
    Thank You!!

Hi Syaoran!!

Thank you very much for your kind words. I just try to express myself on court and make it more exciting to see badminton.

I´m really grateful for having fans in France as well. It´s been overwhelming for me the last 6-7 months. Thank you, France!!

About coming to the French Open. It´s not been decided yet if I´m coming to the French Open, but I think the chances are very slim because there is a lot of tournaments to be played this year with the Olympics in the end.

Let´s see, but don´t get your hopes up.

Kind Regards

Jonas

3. Syaoran_Style

Syaoran_Style Regular Member

Thanks a lot for your answer i am very honoured from the biggest player i wish that maybe someday i will meet you, this is my dream...thank you for all jonas and don't forget that you have my support in all what you want to do.

syaoran