Yonex VT70 vs AT700 1 gen.

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Holmp, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Holmp

Holmp Regular Member

I just got my hands on a 1 gen AT700 3u, and will compare it to my usual singles racket VT 70 4u. First impressions is that the AT700 is a little more HH and diff in ballancepoint is 2-3 mm. I feels as the AT700 is more a big arm racket and the VT70 is usable with wrist aktion it might be the diff in u3 vs u4.

2. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Aha. And what important thing would you tell us? What is the sense of this thread?

3. Holmp

Holmp Regular Member

To compare the AT700 with the VT70 like it says in the headline recommendation/comparison. So that if you liked the AT700 you might like the VT70 if it turns out to be about the same.

4. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Yes, you really should at least compare it with a 3U VT70. You can almost draw the conclusion here beforehand but nevertheless it is worth something to put it down on paper (post it here).

5. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    This is not a review and don't help much. IMO is a comparison only useful with close rackets, same weight class and same string an tension.