Eagnas machines

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by Thompson, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Thompson

Thompson Regular Member

Supervisor Pharmaceutical Industry
    Hi All,

I am looking for my first badminton stringing machine.
    I am planning on stringing about 1~10 rackets a week (depends on how many tournaments are played in the region etc.). I prefer an electronic machine, either table top or full model. My maximum budget is about 1000 euro's.

With these demands I went searching the web and I found that Eagnas (www.eagnas.com) has a lot of different machines which seem to meet my demands. Unfortunately I read some negative comments about them here on the forum so now I am not sure if it will be wise to go for Eagnas?

Please share your opinions on Eagnas machines :)
    Tips for other brands/machines which fit my needs are of course also very welcome. I am also in interested in buying a second hand machine (already have a topic for it).

2. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

USRSA MRT & Certification Tester
  3. hew128

hew128 Regular Member

Previously IT
    Please see your private msg

4. Thompson

Thompson Regular Member

5. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

6. Thompson

Thompson Regular Member

7. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

Pros for the Eagnas is the more professional look and the racket rack on the base. Base clamps might be decent too, but I've never used them. Cons are if you ever receive your machine, it'll come in a broken or used state. If you're very lucky, it'll come new and intact, but will break in a couple months. Then good luck dealing with their customer service. If none of this happens (some people have reported having no problems with their Eagnas machine), go buy a lottery ticket :p

Other than that, I'd say that the Premium Stringer is a better choice than the other machines. For the same price (probably cheaper since you're not that far from the UK), you're getting a better tensioner (WISE 2086 is great, and has a linear gripper, which is better imo) as well as a self centering mounting system. Add Michal's side supports, a load spreader, a diablo and badminton fixed clamps and you'll have yourself quite a nice semi-professional setup that should help you produce high quality string beds for a long time.