Results 1 to 1 of 1
10-25-2013, 01:10 AM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Los Angeles, CA
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
2013 LABC Thanksgiving Tournament2013 LABC THANKSGIVING TOURNAMENT
Sponsored by Yonex and Los Angeles Badminton Club (LABC)
Friday, November 15th, 2013 to Sunday, November 17th, 2013
Los Angeles Badminton Club (LABC)
10410 Valley Blvd., El Monte, CA 91731
(626) 279-9919 or email@example.com
Tournament Director: Johnny Liew LABC Management: Robert Kuah
TOURNAMENT APPLICATION FORM
- The Los Angeles Badminton Club (LABC),10410 Valley Blvd., El Monte, CA 91731, (626) 279-9919
- Friday, November 15th: 5:00pm Registration (at LABC)
- Friday, November 15th: 6:30pm - 11:00pm Tournament Play
- Saturday, November 16th: 9:00am – 11:00pm Tournament Play
- Sunday, November 17th: 9:00am – 7:00pm Tournament Play (Semi Finals and Finals)
- Funky, B, Super C, C, D, E+. E-.and Senior (Maximum of 3 events per player)
Entry Deadline: November 3rd, 2013
- $30 per person for one event. $20 for each additional event.
- $20 per person for one “Senior” events. $10 for each additional event.
- $10 late fee will be imposed if pay after the entry deadline.
- Payments could be made online or sent to LABC.
- Payments not received by the time of draws will be removed from the tournament.
- Free Yonex Polyester T-Shirt for each participant with at least two events.
- Participant eligible to purchase one pairs of Yonex shoes at 30% off during the tournament.
- The tournament is open to all players of all ages.
- Two “A” players who are in top USAB ranking aren’t allowed to partner in Funky Doubles event.
- Senior events are: Sr. MD A, Sr. MD B, and Sr. MD C, and Sr. WD A, Sr. WD B, and Sr. WD C
- In the effort to eliminate problems with sandbagging, players are asked and trusted to enter event at their appropriate levels.
- The Seeding Committee reserves the right to move players without any notice.
- Minimum $5,000 Cash prize will be awarded to winners and runner-ups in Funky, B, Super-C, and C events.
- The tournament will be conducted in accordance with applicable USAB rules.
- Events may be combined or played round robin format if not enough entries are received.
- Consolation draws will be held for each event.
- All matches will be played in the best 2 of 3 games using the BWF Rally Point Scoring System.
- A player not ready to play in ten minutes after his/her match is called will be defaulted.
- On court warm-ups is restricted to 2 minutes.
- USAB ranking and previous tournament results will be used by the Committee for seeding arrangement.
- Each player in a doubles partnership must submit separate entry forms.
- Entries will not be refunded if canceled after deadline.
- The Tournament Director reserves the right to move players according to level players and change any of the above conditions without any notice.
- Players will be asked to show identification and will be disqualified if using fake identification.