Masterton Social Badminton Club (MSBC) at Wairarapa area, New Zealand

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by semin, Oct 25, 2013.

1. semin

semin Regular Member

If you are in Masterton or Wairarapa (New Zealand) you are more than welcome to join us at Masterton Social Badminton Club every Friday night from 7.30pm - 9.30pm (sometimes until 10pm) at YMCA gym (on Queen Street, opposite the Warehouse).

You may borrow rackets if you don't have your own.

2. semin

semin Regular Member

Hello all -

This is just an update.

The MSBC in Masterton is still running as usual through the whole year around. However we have changed our playing time to 7pm-9pm from this year.

Venue still remains the same at the YMCA gym (371 Queen Street, Masterton, New Zealand).

Also we now have website and facebook pages so feel free to check them out.

3. ubootsg

ubootsg Regular Member

semi-retired
    Hi there!
    I'd emailed you once when I was in Greytown but never got a reply...I've moved recently and am now in Carterton but as before am limited by my lack of personal transport. If you know of anyone in the group who lives in Carterton that could offer me a lift to and from the session that would be great! I would certainly like to play with people here in NZ and experience badminton NZ-style...I'm from Singapore by the way.

4. semin

semin Regular Member

Hi ubootsg -

I am sure I haven't received any email regarding badminton lately. To what email address did you send before??

Since you live in Carterton there is a Clareville Badminton Club at Clareville A & P Stadium. They currently play on Tuesday night 7.30pm - 9.30 pm. Some of them occasionally come to MSBC so you may also want to ask them if they could give you a ride.

Regards,
    Sam