kennedy high school, fremont 1-5pm

Discussion in 'USA West' started by alexchh, Jan 24, 2004.

1. alexchh

alexchh Regular Member

architect
    8 courts open on Sat Jan 24th 1-5pm, come play if you're interested.
    Kennedy High School
    Fremont, CA

2. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

Will it be every saturday or just the saturday you put? how much?

3. alexchh

alexchh Regular Member

architect
    today is free. not sure if its gonna be open every sat. gym schedule not sorted out.

4. alexchh

alexchh Regular Member

architect
    space is limited tho, its mostly for kennedy students.

5. n00b

n00b Regular Member

Student
    BTW, newark memorial high school has open gym every saturday free from 7-10 pm

6. MysticHLE

MysticHLE Regular Member

Student
    n00b, is the open gym at Newark only for doubles, or are there courts to play singles too? I'm really starting to become sick of Irvington... =\

7. Fibi713

Fibi713 Regular Member

Hi, Is this for real? Has anyone tried this last sat.? Please let me know. I would love to go play if it's really open every sat. =)

thanks!

8. MysticHLE

MysticHLE Regular Member

Student
    You know...I learned not long after I posted that message to look at the date of the other replies of the topic. This was for last season apparently...gosh, do I feel stupid. -_- I think Newark still does have open gym though...just that it's only for their own players or something. =\

9. bhatman

bhatman Regular Member

Student
    it's open from 7-10 on Saturdays and on Mondays 7-10pm. But it depends on what is going on in the gyms... also it might be full of JV's on the courts, but you can kick them off..:)

10. Fibi713

Fibi713 Regular Member

hi bhatman!
    Are you sure about the open gym? because from the previous messages, it seems like the open gyms are old news. I just want to be sure before I head out there. =)

Thanks!

11. bhatman

bhatman Regular Member

Student
    fibi, right now the gyms might not be open because of NCS wresling championships and they are probably taking both gyms. But usually our coaches have the gyms open and they are open at those times. I would make sure stay clear of some hardcore var as they will snap at outsiders!!

12. LiLsPiKeEePnOy

LiLsPiKeEePnOy Regular Member

Computer Graphic Designing
    Nmhs

Dude man newark mermorial high is like the COOLEST PLACE to Play Badminton.... Freakin i be hearing about other schools comming to our OG every Saturday.. haha So yeah Im guessin they Lke My school Better.. You got other Reason why it isnt Then Mes Me up.

13. LiLsPiKeEePnOy

Nmhs

MAn... Coach is Trippen haha ... Come to our Og and you freakin Run as fast as you can OVER to you court... Hes going to Stop all you Guys and say something to all the PPl in the Gym... And yeah its kinda DISREPECT if you are just waslkin oer to you courts...

14. bhatman

bhatman Regular Member

Student
    thats funny because thats how our old coach acted!!!

15. LeoTheBearMan

LeoTheBearMan Regular Member

Student
    I know this is late but DAMN. I had to read what you wrote two times before I actually got the point and im filipino too. :p

16. LiLsPiKeEePnOy

NMHS og's Problem

alright Since its like BADMINON SEASON . ogs are kinda just for NMHS badminton students cause other schools are like having there own og's.. kinda GAY cause our coaches are basically kickin out other ppl that goes to other schools. specially ppl that comes from MISSION!!! NOW THATS a BITCH for them... But i dont get it if we have open gyms why cant we play other school? Coach must have not get something straite. NOT MANY ppl goes to our og. mostly ppl that ACTUALLY graduate from our school comes. But like what i heard other kids from other schools want to play us .. but dude freakin COACH isnt like letting them in for certain reasons. dude if we actually play other schools wouldnt we actually get alot better? YEAH thats what i tought we WOULD! -HIt this up if you feel me

17. LeoTheBearMan

LeoTheBearMan Regular Member

Student
    errr. i feel you homie. experience be the shiznit (?) up in the crib of badminton yo. when you be playing other peepz dat WhEn YoU Be BalLiN 4 ReALz. how you gonnast kno wut you beeZ doin if you notz play other peepz. mad propz yo.

p.s.
    i dont talk like this regularlly so please bear with me. (lol bear with me):rolleyes: :cool: :D

18. LiLsPiKeEePnOy

Og at Newark mermorial High school

ALRIGHT!!!! YOU ppl out there if you think you can come to our OG well you guys are wrong now.. Coach Locke would not let you play in ou gym if your from an NCS .... any school that is in NCS cant Not play in our Og's anymore... - ****ED up isnt it ... damn seriously I would love to play you other ppl if you guys are hella intrested in playing one of us.. seriously our coach is pretty mest up about og's and ****. But **** if others schools like Kennedy High school i bet theyll let you play no matter what.. BUT dude WTF? Irvington High school is FAWKIN charging 5 Bucks to play in the DAMN GYM B.S. dude Og should be a free thing ... Id say Go to Kennedy And play for free, if not come to NEWARK and freakin play us ... If you have the guts to confront to coach if you know what i mean - Holler at me when you feel this

19. bhatman

bhatman Regular Member

Student
    LiLsPiKeEePnOy,
    Thats true, Locke doesnt allow NCS teams to play at OG's, but Huynn allowed it, if you were from mission forget it. Are you still on the team or a former player? just wondering...

20. LiLsPiKeEePnOy

Am i in the team

Yes i am in the team ... freakin what i hate about Locke is that he doesnt really care about the jv team... like **** he only gives a **** about the Var ppl. and dude Like what he said We are all a Team ... And we all are one family.. ******** I think there isnt what so ever as a family . in Our badminton team.