User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don't try vt70, weak in smashing power. try the latest vt iforce, smashing fantastic, string use nanogy 98 recommended by yonex. (I tested 21lb only,can go higher) the high clear is fantastic . defense is good due to light weight 5u.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

remember string and tension play a big role.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

high clear use nanogy 98 , darn good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks gundamzaku / ucantseeme, thanks for tips, you re being very helpfull.
    Sadly players around me dont have high end Yonex rackets, so i cannot try it. It sucks, i know. Swinging in shop must be enough :-/.
    I have short video from yesterday of my footwork and technique and it really could be better, so i ll focus on that. But i think i still buy VT70 if it feel right, becouse my racket is 4 years old, so i wanna fresh start and be sure, its ME, who sucks, not a racket

ronny108: I found a thread about VT Iforce and you have posted there 4 straight comments and one of them is "I think rather stick to the vt 70"...
    Also from specifications this racked is biggest Yonex head heavy racket ever with extra stiff and guys in here recommended me to play rather with balanced and not too stiff racket. So total opposite what you recommend. I think i stick with them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vt 70 you will regret it. if vt 70 is top notch, then yonex wont produce iforce. Advantage is head heavy for smash, 5u light weight for defense,drop shot. 2years ago,I used vt80 , smash is fantastic but not defense and arm pain. my arm is not strong enough to handle that power(lazy never go gym for arm power)its a perfect attacking racquet . then 1 year ago I switch to vt70, you sacrifice a lot of smash power and fast return. I still dream of vt80 smash and fast return like bazooka,top notch. till 2 months ago I found vt iforce , I drop the vt70 , power sucks as compare to iforce, for leisure ok. I don't know , if you want to raise the standard of play. iforce is near vt80 or better for speed , defense iforce is way better than vt80. I may be wrong, let see any top player use the light weight racquet(5u).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The VTIF is a really bad racket for power shots and singles. Yes, it's head heavy and it's light but due the reduced weight you will have less head mass and you won't get any power. For singles it's pretty useless and demanding. It will maybe have max. 36g swing weight which is really low and it won't help the OP to clear with less efforts if he is under pressure.
    A 3U Voltric 70 has around 42g swing weight.
    IMO the Voltric 70 (3U) is a really good racket for singles. The MX60 is a good alternative from Victor and the N50II from Li Ning.
    @ronny108

Don't spread such untrue facts. The VTIF is a really different racket compared to all 3U Voltrics. So every VT must be a fail when we adapt your logic. This is not true.
    So every Arcsaber must be a fail, because Yonex produced the FB.
    And what top players use shouldn't play a role when a recreational player choose a racket.
    Last edited by ucantseeme; 11-05-2013 at 06:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update: After all I bought VT70, played twice with it and you can feel it can be powerfull. Sadly I must admit that some of you were right - I do have trouble with technique and little bit with footwork - especially with forehand smash and clear. From guides i figured out, that my forehand grip was wrong, so im trying to get used to new grip, but my smash is kinda weak and still have trouble get shuttleclock across the whole court...maybe playing with whole hand and just a little with wrist. I am considering hire a coach for hour or two. Dont wanna start learning with diferent grip but still with bad technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good try, cheers.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so, like we said... technique needs to be right first

search for thejym's youtube video on forearm pronation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Visor: You are right, I did watch those videos, its helpfull but if you cannot see yourself its hard to find what you re doing wrong so im thinking about recording myself during the match or more likely just hire a coach.
    Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Guyz..... I am new to the forum.... any review on carlton airblade 30 lite ????

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by y.prasanna View Post
    Hey Guyz..... I am new to the forum.... any review on carlton airblade 30 lite ????
    start a new thread please

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sotong sotong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2