Yonex SHB-91MX Replacement?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by dymlu, Oct 31, 2013.

1. dymlu

dymlu Regular Member

Hi guys,

Try as I might, I can't get a straight answer from anyone and Yonex does not reply to email inquiries.

I'm currently playing in the SHB-91MX and they're wearing down, need to replace. Some folks have told me that the SHB-F1 is the next in the lineup but some have told me that this is a completely different shoe.

I have flat and wide feet so something not so structured in the sole works best for me as well as soft siding.

Can ANYONE help me on this?

If the SHB-F1 is the right replacement, is color the only difference between the MX and the LTD?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers!

2. phaaam

phaaam Regular Member

I would imagine the SHB-92 would be the next in line. I haven't tried either shoe so I can't comment, but by the logic of their numbering system 92 would be your best bet. But, it's going to be hard to find a pair of 92s. At least online retailers don't seem to have them, if they do you'll likely pay exorbitant prices, even more so in Canada.

Some old 92 users upgraded to the more recent SHB-01Ms. They're a little narrower around the pinky toe with the new "quattrofit". That applies to most of the new shoes including the F1-N.

The F1 is completely different as it's part of Yonex's new range of lightweight shoes. The newest model in that range is the F1-N or Neo.

I don't know if MX and LTD are all that different. There's a slight chance some minor differences in material for the upper part of the shoe, but it shouldn't affect your game much if at all.

3. janyingping

janyingping New Member

i agree with you,There's a slight chance some minor differences in material for the upper part of the shoe, but it shouldn't affect your game much if at all.thanks for your sharing
    [​IMG]