Badminton Skill Listing (in-Detail)

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by B4dm1nt0nFr34k, Jan 27, 2004.

1. B4dm1nt0nFr34k

B4dm1nt0nFr34k New Member

I was wondering...Could anyone give an in-detail description of the Badminton Skills??

Obviously, I know the skills involved in Badminton, I just lack the ability to explain them in great detail...

Thanks for any help!!

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    I don't quite understand what you are really looking for. The word "in detail" is qutie general, and if u really want step by step instruction about all the strokes / strategies / footwork (movements), u will end up with a book.

If you just want to ask for a particular "skill" (i.e. net drop), then, do a search by using the "search" function, and usually, there are long threads talking about some popular "skill".

3. B4dm1nt0nFr34k

B4dm1nt0nFr34k New Member

It doesn't matter anymore, I just had to think hard, and rattle my brains a bit to think of what to write down....

What I originally meant, was, The Basic skills explained, like net drop etc....and how to execute them, stance and so on....I didn't really know how to compile it all into a constructive detailed explanation, but I have done it now, so it doesn't matter....

(I just wanted it to sound decent enough to write down for my G.C.S.E P.E. Coursework task...)

Thanks anyway!!!! :)

4. Neil Nicholls

Neil Nicholls Regular Member

The place to look would have been one of Jake Downeys books.
    www.badmintonbooks.com

I think "Excelling at Badminton" includes some lists/tables of stuff like that

5. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    Well, it's not free anymore. Thank God that I have already downloaded all the books I need last year when they were free :D:D

6. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Hope Jack Downey doesn't frequent this forum, or he'll charge royalty, like RIAA did on Napster!

-dave